Reviews for Otherself
ghost chapter 21 . 2/28
and I know a way for you to have made it shorter. Not making it a mass crossover. It was better before you started bringing in so many different shows and comics.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 21 . 2/18
I'm honestly enjoying the length goals:). And I KNEW I should've recognized the Cardcaptor reference, but DANG she got stronger! Though I can see Martial Artists bowing to goofy Ron Stoppable now since he super-tossed two aliens with roughly Wonder Woman level strength into a spaceship and they hit hard enough to make it explode. He's got to be invited as his is still tied to the Mystical Monkey Power, he's a Zodiac Monk. Oh, good title. Though seeing Ranma Saotome here after he beat Saffron would be cool.
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 21 . 2/18
Huh. I was actually right about her being Sakura. I really wasn't sure on that guess so I didn't mention it, but... Heh.

Also a bunch of Mages deciding whether or not you should exist essentially. Fuck those guys, I'd want to murder them for that on principle alone.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 20 . 2/13
So much plot and I'm loving the crossover aspects here! Though oddly Beastboy pulled a Matoi when he took out his Otherself.
Thermidor606 chapter 20 . 2/4
This is pretty nice, gonna be following this.
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 20 . 1/30
WRS. No memory and kitten like instincts, scared of everything. Hmm... Not sure how I feel about that. Will wait to see what you do with her I guess.
Knight25 chapter 20 . 1/29
Nice chapter.
Sharkdude5 chapter 20 . 1/29
Great Chapter!
Shadowwashere chapter 19 . 1/23
Can't wait for the next chapter to come out :D
Drow79 chapter 19 . 1/22
...well...shit...things just got a lot worse and here I thought IBRS was the biggest concern they'd have.
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 17 . 1/22
More on Chapter 19:

Really glad I re-read.

1st, Ying as bartender?

2nd, At the end it says Mato grasped her head and then "Her hair came off in locks". That kind of reads as her hair is falling out rather than here hands running through it or something.
Taeniaea chapter 19 . 1/22
cool chapter oh oh I think White Rock is back! Hope Black Rock is still around now that White's back because I think their going to need her big time. D;
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 2 . 1/22
Huh, I forgot about the thing with Raven's mirrors in this chapter. Glad I've decided to re-read this.
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 19 . 1/22
Kek. And so it begins.

Also, Death is Selfless and Life is Selfish? Is WRS going to be Yandere? Hmm... Manipulative bitch Yandere, except she doesn't really care what Mato does or who she cares for because she knows she can just set everything up so Mato comes back to her? Or is she fixated on someone else? WRS's "birth" implies its probably Mato though...

Anyway... Hmm... Is Saya going to be busting in? I imagine her hackles are probably standing on end after seeing the White Blade, and she has the scrying trick... Hmm...

I have to be honest, I wasn't expecting to see White for a long while though, but having her drop in when Mato's head is a mess makes much more sense as well. So I'm happy. Good work.
Knight25 chapter 19 . 1/22
Good chapter. So Mato is having an identity crisis?