Reviews for Otherself
truefortune chapter 21 . 7/8
Despite all the info, the amount of crossovers, and this small peeve of mine with Marvel and DC being together in one world (being in two separate dimensions that somehow connected to each Luther is cool, but this is fanfiction, you do you and hey greater challenge on trying to implement each universe's history and timeline into one). I will honestly say that this fic is very enjoyable. Not many BRSxTT fics out there, but despite the amount of stuff you have done very well in constructing this fic.

Now I have to ask, is this fic dead? I noticed you have other stories that was updated this year, but I don't see this one get (from my opinion) some needed attention. So it would be cool if you could reveal the status of this story anytime soon. Whether it be a A/N chapter or PM works find. Just don't leave the suspense hanging.
Cy Man chapter 20 . 6/20
and, now this story is getting freaking weird, and for the sake of my sanity I'm dropping it. besides, it was getting too dragged on anyway with crossovers and made up bs that made no sense.
Cy Man chapter 11 . 6/20
I'm marathoning this story, and this chapter really bugs me. why? cause this is the DC comics universe using the Teen Titans show as the base. The Marvel heroes or events don't exist here, so there's no reason to even bring up the Avengers, mutants, or sentinels.
marianne chapter 2 . 11/22/2016
brs
ghost chapter 21 . 2/28/2016
and I know a way for you to have made it shorter. Not making it a mass crossover. It was better before you started bringing in so many different shows and comics.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 21 . 2/18/2016
I'm honestly enjoying the length goals:). And I KNEW I should've recognized the Cardcaptor reference, but DANG she got stronger! Though I can see Martial Artists bowing to goofy Ron Stoppable now since he super-tossed two aliens with roughly Wonder Woman level strength into a spaceship and they hit hard enough to make it explode. He's got to be invited as his is still tied to the Mystical Monkey Power, he's a Zodiac Monk. Oh, good title. Though seeing Ranma Saotome here after he beat Saffron would be cool.
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 21 . 2/18/2016
Huh. I was actually right about her being Sakura. I really wasn't sure on that guess so I didn't mention it, but... Heh.

Also a bunch of Mages deciding whether or not you should exist essentially. Fuck those guys, I'd want to murder them for that on principle alone.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 20 . 2/13/2016
So much plot and I'm loving the crossover aspects here! Though oddly Beastboy pulled a Matoi when he took out his Otherself.
Thermidor606 chapter 20 . 2/4/2016
This is pretty nice, gonna be following this.
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 20 . 1/30/2016
WRS. No memory and kitten like instincts, scared of everything. Hmm... Not sure how I feel about that. Will wait to see what you do with her I guess.
Knight25 chapter 20 . 1/29/2016
Nice chapter.
Sharkdude5 chapter 20 . 1/29/2016
Great Chapter!
Shadowwashere chapter 19 . 1/23/2016
Can't wait for the next chapter to come out :D
Drow79 chapter 19 . 1/22/2016
...well...shit...things just got a lot worse and here I thought IBRS was the biggest concern they'd have.
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 17 . 1/22/2016
More on Chapter 19:

Really glad I re-read.

1st, Ying as bartender?

2nd, At the end it says Mato grasped her head and then "Her hair came off in locks". That kind of reads as her hair is falling out rather than here hands running through it or something.