Reviews for Nobody's Prize
KatnissPotter113 chapter 6 . 2/8
Wow. Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow! Oh my gosh! this is absolutely fantastically fabulously flawlessly amazingly awesomely unbelievably BRILLIANT! I ADORE it soooooo much! It's sooooo good! Haha I know your busy but just as a prompt, please update! I need more :)! BTW I love Cato, his personality is portrayed wonderfully,I hope Katniss ends up with him ;) Another BTW, "doe a deer"'s lyrics are a bit off, but it's OK, everyone makes mistakes sometimes! Anyway, I don't want to decide who's talents are who's, but i have some ideas:
Poetry, painting or drawing, sculpting, songwriting, prose, fashion designing, different sports categories, building, interior design, medicine, animals, specific dance categories, heck, even skiing or rapping! I know they're not all part of 'the arts' but they're all talents! I had a cray idea: maybe you could do Thresh as poetry to show behind all that muscle and anti-socialism there is a sweet, gentle guy! Only a prompt, but Glimmer could be a fashion designer or whatevs ;) I hope the suggestions helped and it would MAKE MY YEAR if you used them or even better mentioned me in the upcoming chapters for helping, aye aye! ;) *take the hint* love you and the story, I'm your number ONE fan!
YasiBear246 chapter 6 . 12/10/2016
This is an amazing book, please update soon. I am utterly intrigued
crazybluebird666 chapter 6 . 4/8/2016
I love this! It's so hilarious! Can you put more Everlark in there, though? Don't get me wrong, I'm loving the Finniss, but I totally ship Everlark and Odesta, so maybe more of them... That is, if Annie is in this story. Anyway, love this awesome story, that was just some ideas, don't have to if you don't want to.
-Carat532
GlowDust7501 chapter 5 . 3/25/2016
Anyway... Please continue! It's been 3 years...
GlowDust7501 chapter 6 . 3/25/2016
I'm a violinist too! But that just makes me more sad when Madge dies.
catniphawthorne chapter 6 . 3/10/2016
Glimmer-acting, Cashmere-acting or singing. I would like some Kale please, soon. XOXO catniphawthorne
ZairaBerkley chapter 6 . 12/10/2015
I'm super in love with this story! Love the modern twist! Please keep updating! I vote Finniss ALL THE WAY! lolol but still! and maybe as a suggestion that Foxface's talent could be garden design or something since she is good with plants in the books? Idk but yeah and Glimmer's cold be cosmetics or a hair stylist or smething but thats kinda obvi. But yeah love Love LOVE this story and the way it is written so please keep going! FINNISS FINNISs FINNISS! FINNISS IS FIIINE! lolol
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 6 . 11/23/2015
Oh my God, you NEED to finish this! It's absolutely amazing!
Grimmster4life chapter 6 . 11/14/2015
Please continue I need more
littlesniper chapter 6 . 10/15/2015
I LOVE THE STORY SO FAR. This has a lot of potential so please update.
Escape into reality chapter 6 . 6/18/2015
I think that Foxface should be a dancer. She moves smoothly and stealthily and I just think it would suit her to be a ballerina or something
Guest chapter 6 . 5/24/2015
please update its my birthday in a month
bookworm51485 chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
So this is Katniss with all of them, not her having to choose? Well... sounded interesting and the writing is good so far, but I'm just not a fan of harem fics.
henrietta chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Clove or Glimmer, should be a professional ice skater - since they're so petite, and everything... Thresh, could be a professional weight lifter; like Foxcatcher - the movie. Cato... maybe kendo, since his speciality was swords, in the story. Foxface she's pretty sneaky, so maybe a... um, computer specialist? Shit, I don't know. As for Finnick, maybe lacrosse? Well, that's all I've got, love the story!
insertnamehere123 chapter 6 . 4/26/2015
Gloss, Thresh and Cato can be masters at some sort of martial arts like kendo, judo, karate, etc.
glimmer and clove can be masters at something really elegant like flower arrangement or decorations
Joanna can be mastery of archery because she can throw an axe pretty well.
Foxface could be a director/ stage manager
Cashmere can be a master of a different instrument like viola, cello, flute
Finnick could be a musician like of the guitar or male singer.