Reviews for Clandestine Interest
bartlettpear chapter 2 . 10/29/2016
Wow. That was a doozy. I was like wtf when Kakashi showed up inside in Iruka's house lol
Wtg Genma to the rescue and then I like how Kakashi says, I like you twice. The first time, was easy to brush off as a casual comment but the second one reinforced that he meant it romantically. My favorite parts were when Iruka went ti automatic tend to a guest mode, where Kakashi said Iruka reminded of his sensei and Iruka was too stunned to say anything at that comparison.
Hainbuche chapter 2 . 4/14/2016
hmm, interessanter anfang mit meinem lieblingspairing. lg h
wawayaya chapter 2 . 2/3/2016
I like where this is headed!
sistercity chapter 2 . 2/3/2016
Ooohhh...!

Don't know what makes me more giddy, the update or the kiss. OoO
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 2 . 2/3/2016
Theyre so funny. I like how they talk to eachother. Its hilarious! Good job
WyteWolf91 chapter 2 . 2/3/2016
ooooo i like lol
VampireDoll666 chapter 2 . 2/3/2016
After almost three years of no update...welcome back! Kashi is so cute in the way he interacts with Ruka, and the way he shows him that he likes him. *smiles*
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
Aw is there more?
mkhz chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Wish there was a sequel to this one... It was lovely, but ended on a lower note than I expected.
Akaatje chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Nice! I think this story is great!
Not to quick, but taking it's time.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Nice.
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I like Iruka's opinion of desirable people and the one little bit of vulnerability. This was a good sequel and very sweet. I like how Kakashi teases him as his thanks. Little does Iruka know that Kakashi is a tall, delicate stranger in a broken dog mask. He is very broken. Really enjoyed this.
VampireDoll666 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Kashi could be that for you...I can totally see Kashi letting his guard down and allowing you to see his vulnerable side. It will just take him trusting you more that's all.