Reviews for Counter-Clockwise
WhiteHole000 chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
It is really good so far! (_)/ I'm looking forward to the next chapters! PLEASE NO PAIRINGS! please! It will make every one happy! Also if you add pairings, it will kind of take away the funny mood of the story. Thank you!
Alpha Infinity chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
Royai definatly :3

I hope you can update soon I love this story

Alpha Infinity
Guest chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
You left an asterisk (*) in one of Ed's sentences, when he was paying the innkeeper 5,000 cenz. You didn't, however, add another asterisk to the author's notes, explaining whatever it was you had to say about Ed paying 5,000 cenz for staying the night at the inn.

And besides, any pairings I want written probably won't be, for aesthetic purposes.
ms. cheerful chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
whoa! whats hawkeye doing there looking like a little girl? that was a good chapter! thanks for putting another one up despite all your homework and stuff!
Bluefire21 chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
I vote for Royai and parental Roy/ Elrics! *cough* Anyways, lovely chapter! The Elrics finally get to see that the old gang has gotten younger! I wonder what they'll do when they see the colonel when he was young...probably stare openmouthed at his reckless behavior and (in Ed's case) wonder how he gets off lecturing them!
Firefly264 chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
*chants Royai forever*. TINY CUTIE BABIESSSS.
Agh, little Riza is so cuuuuute! And your school has an anime club? Sweet! Bummer about the homework, and teachers, ugh.
ms. cheerful chapter 7 . 10/31/2013
ha ha ha haaaaaa! im cracking uuuuup! ed's telling the cows to run so they wont get milked?! omigosh thats hilarious! whew...breath, cheerfulness, breath...ok...this is creative story! nice job!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
? I feel like I already read this... Was it the prologue? I'm so confused T.T
pinoychick143 chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
Lol, I will never look at cows the same way ever again.
Waterwhale chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
I was surprised at the swears at first... But the whole "fuckin' awesome" was snort worthy. Thanks!

Looking forward to your next chapter. :)
pinoychick143 chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
im so excited! I cant wait to read more!
20ozcatonthemat chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
Shit. Hit by a car?! You sound like your having a bad time with LadyLuck... Hope you're okay!

And don't contemplate life, live it. ;)

Not much of a review is it? c:
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
You got hit by a car? ...Will a hug help you feel better? *holds out arms*
FwooshEye chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
You were hit by a car? Ouch. I hope you wasn't seriously hurt, get well soon!
Anyway, this seems to be a good story, it will be interesting to see how it pans out :)
Bleach4Soul chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
Dance with the Devil is one of my favorite songs! I saw a really good Bleach AMV for it once, can't remember who by though.
Your story is good too! No, really! I mean it!