Reviews for Paid In Blood
relyt118 chapter 1 . 6/25
Hyphen dialogue... what? Why?
BigRig2.0 chapter 2 . 6/24
Thank you, your use of hyphens instead of quotations marks made me check the reviews and now I know not to waste my time with this story.
harshit 11129 chapter 1 . 6/19
Great work . Though you made mistake but still great idea and fair enough execution.
huongdaoroma chapter 28 . 6/8
Bravo!
huongdaoroma chapter 1 . 6/8
Harry Potter Dobby XD
Lubo Aust chapter 28 . 6/7
Aah .. great fic .. but ending was just disapointing. The buildup was great .. even that addition at the final fight. Great ideas in this fic . And as you said it id rushed ... it could have so many chapters and still be good. Glad that its completed, but whyyyxx?I just hate when everythings going good and then boom... no my fic is not “your usual”
Not bashing just upset at the ending.

Great read btw
TRYRAEL BLACK.B chapter 28 . 6/7
HI WAS VERY NICE YOU TOOK A 10 OUT OF 10 I READ THE WHOLE STORY IN THREE FULL DAYS ON WATTPAD BY ANOTHER VATO I ONLY LACKED THAT CHAPTER 28 JEJ AVER IF ANOTHER PILOGO JEJE GREETINGS FROM MONTERREY NEW LEON XDD HAJAJ ADIOS
Ricky chapter 23 . 6/5
My problem with this fic is the amount of bashing, all fics have character bashing to an extent but what you have towards Hermione and Ron and even Neville and rest of Gryffndor is way to much. It’s overextended and the characters Act like brainless retards. It’s easy to bash but harder to actually give redemption to someone. Neville at this point was still a shy and low self esteem person and wasn’t the Neville of Harry’s time and hadn’t done what he had in that alternate future. Harry should have given him a chance and see if their was hope in him. I’m all for a Harry Potter who does what needs to be done but this was not my cup of tea.
MavtheMustang chapter 2 . 5/30
Ugh, i don't care that he went back in time to save her ass, she wants to be a little cunt towards him, then you should have him rip her apart until she drops that attitude.
Sir Envy chapter 2 . 5/30
Why are you using dashed instead of quotation marks it makes it impossible to read...
GoPoe chapter 28 . 5/30
I'm not really sure how to feel about the last few chapters but I liked everything before that. Spelling could use some fixing but overall not bad.
USA-Jeanette chapter 16 . 5/20
Balled my eyes out... dang onion ninjas
aviralm007 chapter 16 . 5/20
reading it for the 5th time..I had to comment now... because everytime i read this story i think that i won't be amazed this time... starting chapters were awesome but this one... chapter 16. Man i tell you... you have no idea what masterpiece it is... you can literally feel the emotion in the words.. those ninjas sure did a good job... and the final linesi gave them the dark lord they wanted so badly'... goosebumps man.. awesome
Caliban03 chapter 28 . 5/17
I liked this "Dark Harry" but still not so "good in a way"
and the twist of houses too
Nice story so far