Reviews for Paid In Blood
Serrak chapter 28 . 11/18
A great story, well worth reading
The Lord of Voldemort of Rivia chapter 10 . 11/16
I cant just force myself to read this story anymore. It is good story and nicely written but does every one have to smirk every single second? You used the word 21 times in this chapter, 24 times in previous one, 19 in one before that. Bloody 30 times in chapter 7. There is more than one expression people can use on face :D
The Last Centurion 1 chapter 28 . 11/14
the ending was a disaster... Such a pointless waste of an amazing story...
cheesehead44 chapter 1 . 11/8
Amazing story I loved reading it.
hpf2114 chapter 16 . 10/27
Dam! I hate you! You made me shed tears! Twice! FINN well done!
Satoru Ryoma chapter 28 . 10/26
I don't even know what to say after reading this, it was amazing and by far the best story I've ever read. I admit it was different from what I was expecting but I loved it anyway. I don't usually read many time-travel stories because it is hard to find some good time-travel story. But you did it, you did it in the most beautiful way there ever was. Because of that I thank you, a job well done. *thousand points to the whichever house you are in*
LordXaero chapter 28 . 10/26
To say i love your story will be an understatment, damn one of the best fics out there and added to my favorites, its obvious you dont have a beta reader but your story was well planned and written and tought personally am a harmonian, damn best bashing escenes, i love them, i will follow you to see more of your stories, cheers.
hpf2114 chapter 14 . 10/25
Lol. seamed dam good to me! Full marks! Dam good story!
I dot review often but this was by far one of the best fanfics I've read on the Harry Potter franchise there was a perfect balance and Evan though there was parts that I disagree with I look forward to reading more of your work as you put more out if you woul be willing to take a suggestion there's very little good animagus Harry story's were he isn't empty-headed and controlled by his emotions perhaps some kind of serpent to tie in the parsletoungue that most people can't explain with anything other then a link to voldie either way I appreciate your contribution and hope you continue your work
Baphiwens chapter 27 . 10/20
I kinda hate that the older Harry died
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 28 . 10/19
This was amazing and I didn’t want to put it down. It was so good I was even able to ignore all the errors that I saw!
Cheshire2001 chapter 28 . 10/17
That was a horribly amazing ending. I'm going to go cry now.
10/10 loved they story. Many thanks.
StoneTheLoner chapter 14 . 10/17
I think this is the point where authors take their bashing from something tasteful and useful to the story and turn it into something predictable and boring. Instead of helping the plot it BECOMES the plot.
StoneTheLoner chapter 12 . 10/15
That was actually f*cking pathetic. Harry's not some idiot child, he's a 100 year old multiple war survivor and warrior. A dark lord that I had presumed was more than capable of handling himself, but apparently not. Dumbledore led him around by his f*cking nose like he was an abused 11 year old again. Be it shouting out things with emphasis, not changing his plans the f*cking instant he suspected his compulsion charms hadn't worked, passing out after solving the problem that shouldn't have ever happened in the first place, or his occlumancy somehow being so weak that he had to resort to a last ditch option. No where in this chapter did I see the Lord that ruled the magical world in his own timeline.
1,471 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »