Reviews for Paid In Blood
Dante.green chapter 1 . 7/13
An absolutely beautiful story. The author should exercise their gift and put quill to parchment more often.
Sujeeth chapter 28 . 7/11
I really really loved the fic but only upto the ending. The story was ruined the moment The old Harry died and all the bullshit. It was so unnecessary but whatever. Don't take this as a flame but really, the ending couldve been made a lot better.
BrownTeddyBear chapter 28 . 7/7
I was kind of hoping to see Bellatrix revealed resulting in Harry nonchalantly commenting about how breaking her out of Azkaban ended up being worthwhile after all, or something along those lines.
Regardless, I really enjoyed this story.
satoukazumasama chapter 28 . 7/7
Pretty nice until Chapter 25 the rest of it just a rushed ending.
This is a masterpiece! I have no more words to describe it. It would be a shame to use words less than legendary, epic to describe this story. Hats off to you. Keep up the good work.
Mugiii chapter 20 . 7/5
why is Scylla dead. fuck.
Matt chapter 3 . 7/4
The concept of the story is interesting but your English is pretty bad. You should really consider getting a couple of betas to fix your grammar problems before posting.
relyt118 chapter 1 . 6/25
Hyphen dialogue... what? Why?
BigRig2.0 chapter 2 . 6/24
Thank you, your use of hyphens instead of quotations marks made me check the reviews and now I know not to waste my time with this story.
harshit 11129 chapter 1 . 6/19
Great work . Though you made mistake but still great idea and fair enough execution.
huongdaoroma chapter 28 . 6/8
Bravo!
huongdaoroma chapter 1 . 6/8
Harry Potter Dobby XD
Lubo Aust chapter 28 . 6/7
Aah .. great fic .. but ending was just disapointing. The buildup was great .. even that addition at the final fight. Great ideas in this fic . And as you said it id rushed ... it could have so many chapters and still be good. Glad that its completed, but whyyyxx?I just hate when everythings going good and then boom... no my fic is not “your usual”
Not bashing just upset at the ending.

Great read btw
TRYRAEL BLACK.B chapter 28 . 6/7
HI WAS VERY NICE YOU TOOK A 10 OUT OF 10 I READ THE WHOLE STORY IN THREE FULL DAYS ON WATTPAD BY ANOTHER VATO I ONLY LACKED THAT CHAPTER 28 JEJ AVER IF ANOTHER PILOGO JEJE GREETINGS FROM MONTERREY NEW LEON XDD HAJAJ ADIOS
Ricky chapter 23 . 6/5
My problem with this fic is the amount of bashing, all fics have character bashing to an extent but what you have towards Hermione and Ron and even Neville and rest of Gryffndor is way to much. It’s overextended and the characters Act like brainless retards. It’s easy to bash but harder to actually give redemption to someone. Neville at this point was still a shy and low self esteem person and wasn’t the Neville of Harry’s time and hadn’t done what he had in that alternate future. Harry should have given him a chance and see if their was hope in him. I’m all for a Harry Potter who does what needs to be done but this was not my cup of tea.
1,795 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »