Reviews for Rotten to the core
x NikiSt x chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
i really hope you'll update
thecatclouder chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
Another interesting story. I love reading about psychopaths and the alternate ending seems a lot more likely than the one they actually did on the show (but Queen Elena must survive and win in the end). I've noticed something though: so far, the only story which was at all similar to what I expected from the 'blurb' introduction was the Family Therapy one. :)
DistantPromise chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
I know it's been almost a years since you've updated this story, but I really think you should continue! Like you mentioned yourself, It's just so different from most stories, not fluffy at all, but I love it! I hope you will decide to continue this one day! :D
Le'Fay chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
Omg, I love your story. I think you're really good at writing dark storys. Btw, all of you're storys are very good.
I really hope that you're going to update a new chapter here. I want to know how this is going to end. I like the girl, she seems to be a very interesting character and I like the way she stabbed Kol. It's something different.

I hope you understand what I want to say. My english is not so perfect.

xx Le'Fay.
MidnightSilver chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
lilly2587 chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
Hey sofia313 i love your stories! please update!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
This is a great fanfiction, please update it.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Love it! More please!
Tori Buzolic chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
If only it did end like that...
xLadyInBluex chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
YAYYY! Another chapter!
I love this!
It's amazing and different from what I read!
I need more! :)
Chowlseaa chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
Major character death indeed! Love it
xLadyInBluex chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Gueest chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Please continue
Vicky chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
This is probably the most interesting story I have read as a fanfiction, it really seems like one of those you watch in a movie. Please go further with it, it would be great if you could make a big fanfiction from it.
Tori Buzolic chapter 2 . 7/11/2013