Reviews for Adventure on Forest Island
LaforayaWattpad chapter 2 . 3/4
Hahahahahaha! ZoSan joooooooooooooooookkkkeeee! XD
Guest chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
i can't believe i had not read this before, it's amazing I was cracking up particularly at the oil/untangle scene, anyways this was a great story thank you for writing this XD
c0pypa5ted3lete chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
I absolutely love reading great stories with good pairings and fantastic writing!
Thank you so much for your hard work at this amazing piece of literature. :))
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
Your. Story. Is. Amazing! OMG I love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
i loved the suspense in the cave part! It was so good. The gory details made it all the better. And the irony of spiders... Reminds me of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, no? I mean, what were the chances of them stumbling upon a giant beast that is of arachnid origin? I bet Sanji had a blast. And I noticed the small details, like the flame from the lighter growing taller because of the methane from the rotting flesh? Genius. (And can I just say that freeing from Sanji from the cobweb was to hot and antagonising at the same time?! You had me screaming inside for the two to just shut up and kiss) And oooh, the tension! Zoro is so adorably lost in terms of his emotions, and I find it so amusing that he doesn't know what to do. No Zoro, you don't need Chopper to get the butterflies out of your stomach! XD

I can't believe I didn't read this sooner! I love all your works! :D

Kiz
ougley chapter 5 . 12/25/2013
I enjoy it , thank you
Pandarius chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I loved their interactions at the beginning; so intimate, yet rivalrous and uncomfortable LOL
cellaria chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
aw hey this was really cute! i wouldn't have minded a bit more angst maybe from sanji's pov about him liking zoro or something but it was still good. you should add a oneshot when they have to take watch or whatever ;) or do another similar one!
TheEndofTag chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
I love it!
YYG chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
LMFAOOO the sexual talk was so FUNNY! My friend was reading over my shoulder when Zoro said "I'll go slower" and "I found it" He's forever scarred for life but...whatever . Awesome and hilarious chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
YAY! Thanks so much for the perfect story! Love your writing so much!
lo chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
That was a cute adventure, nice.
SorceryGeniusLina chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
I've been meaning to set aside some time so I could read this...great chapter, and a great ending. Epic final battle scene. Loved it! You had Zoro and Sanji perfectly in character and I loved the romantic tension between them in this chapter. Can't wait to read your upcoming stories! :)
Nami Swannn chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
Hurray! Awesome fight and ending!
maggiepiece chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
great story! I loved the fast pace in this!