Reviews for The Circle
Anime Princess chapter 9 . 6/13
Why not just have Harry make an announcement that he DIDN'T do it! When will he speak with Luna?
GBTtown chapter 9 . 3/28
great story
GBTtown chapter 2 . 3/28
Very few have ever posited an idea as to why Ron eats so much. Years ago, one story came up with a giant tape worm (yech!) that was finally removed by Pomfrey.
My idea is that some how the twins, in their times of tormenting their little brother pre-Hogwarts, using accidental magic, cast a space expansion charm on him. No outward appearance of anything wrong but, inside, he is the size of a troll!
With manners to match!
Luvliacd chapter 9 . 2/12
I hope you're still planning on writing this, I've enjoyed each chapter. Has Harry solved his problem with the wingdarium leviosa spell or has much time passed since he started working in it? Please don't just paint over Ron's reaction like the books did. He should know better than to see Harry seek fame, ever, yet his jealousy made him a git once again. Being that jealous of a person isn't healthy, and you can't be a good friend when you can't see their lives and troubles for what they truly are. Please come back soon.
Have you actually read the books it doe's not seem so by some of what you wrote. The movies are garbage in comparison.
D.Mentor chapter 9 . 1/27
This is a great story, I look forward to more. Thank you for writing.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 6 . 1/15
I'm glad they've befriended Luna and the byplay with Fleur might come in handy.

D. Page Robin
jchangpa chapter 4 . 1/9
Well after 4 chapter of bad mouth and empty treat to harry im really lost here. Not sure at this point what is the goal or where it goes. Can you please explain a little more to see what I miss or point me what I miss. Thanks for writing, I know is hard to write and easy for the reader to flame and insult and that is wrong.
BMS chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
Good one so far
Vegasman59 chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
I do love this story, I hope you had a Merry Christmas and will have a very Happy New Year!
Beyondthesea16 chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
nice update, glad to see h/hr moments and harry is even learning something new from these moments, waiting for more
akasanta chapter 9 . 12/25/2014
Awesome story! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

Merry Christmas!

Cheers!

AKASANTA :D
k4m3j0 chapter 9 . 12/24/2014
You won't be cold if you write more harder faster so you can't notice that it cold
Deathday Party Planner chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
Marvelous! Thank you for this terrific beginning of what portends a wonderful story. I'm a Harmony fan, so I'm especially pleased with the way the HHr characters are developing. It's always better, imo, when the partners in a relationship/adventure make equal synergistic contributions rather than have one member drug about by the other due to a lack of intelligence or unwillingness to expend the effort to improve their human capital. The humor may be a little too subtle for me point but it's still a great read and I'm looking forward to enjoying more of this delightful tale as soon as your muse will allow. Thanks, again!
lightskiller chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
i wish the chapters were longer