Reviews for The Circle
Nice chapter
Master of Dragons God chapter 1 . 1/24
Interesting
Anime Princess chapter 9 . 6/13/2015
Why not just have Harry make an announcement that he DIDN'T do it! When will he speak with Luna?
GBTtown chapter 9 . 3/28/2015
great story
GBTtown chapter 2 . 3/28/2015
Very few have ever posited an idea as to why Ron eats so much. Years ago, one story came up with a giant tape worm (yech!) that was finally removed by Pomfrey.
My idea is that some how the twins, in their times of tormenting their little brother pre-Hogwarts, using accidental magic, cast a space expansion charm on him. No outward appearance of anything wrong but, inside, he is the size of a troll!
With manners to match!
Luvliacd chapter 9 . 2/12/2015
I hope you're still planning on writing this, I've enjoyed each chapter. Has Harry solved his problem with the wingdarium leviosa spell or has much time passed since he started working in it? Please don't just paint over Ron's reaction like the books did. He should know better than to see Harry seek fame, ever, yet his jealousy made him a git once again. Being that jealous of a person isn't healthy, and you can't be a good friend when you can't see their lives and troubles for what they truly are. Please come back soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/25/2015
Have you actually read the books it doe's not seem so by some of what you wrote. The movies are garbage in comparison.
D.Mentor chapter 9 . 1/27/2015
This is a great story, I look forward to more. Thank you for writing.