Reviews for Halloween Howls
Guest chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
Ohhhhhh pheobe how can she what happen if helga finds out i love the fanfiCtion so far
Queen Kalana874 chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
This is absolutely a perfect Halloween story! It's hilarious, interesting, they're all in character, and it sticks to the original Hey Arnold story! I like that you kept the characters the same age, as most fanfiction stories have the characters way older (resulting in writing them out-of-character since Hey Arnold never really wrote any of the characters as grown up.)

The details you put into the haunted house were enjoyable to read too! That's totally up my alley- I love ghost-hunting and going to the "haunted" fun-houses every year around Halloween season. Is this based off of a real experience of yours? That's something I'd definitely like to know about, if you ever see this review!

It was a very cute and simple story, but so, so, so, so interesting! Thank you for not making it dramatic like most writers do. Thank you for having it as ordinary as Hey Arnold itself-no drama, and sticks to the plot. I think you used to secretly write for Hey Arnold the actual TV show or something! :)

Anyway, sorry this is a long review, but I really enjoyed it. Thank you so much for the entertainment! This was a wonderful read!

God Bless!
-Stefanie
Queen Kalana874 chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
You are perfect at writing, I just thought you should know.
I live with a lot of funny room-mates and they always have me laughing.
When I read this (especially the part where Helga is insulting everyone) I was laughing out loud, legitimately.
Everyone is in perfect character, so it's making me believe that you used to be a writer for Hey Arnold! :)
Potato612 chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
Great story write more they're awesome
Potato612 chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
Hah I do that all the time but not with love haha I think too much and now I laugh at the voice
Potato612 chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
I almost peed my pants oh gosh I'm not this soft geez Fanfics turn me into mush
Potato612 chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Oh my that's so funny
Potato612 chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Oh no I hope they stay friends when Helga finds out or IF she does anyway
Potato612 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
HEHE oh my gosh Phoebe has done it now
WykedOne1979 chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
HAD ME LAUGHING THE WHOLE TIME. EXCELLENT JOB
Kimmiko T chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
I love this story!

Thanx!
Anonymillious chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
A better thing for Phoebe to say: "No, Arnold, I won't tell you, go back and do your work."

Seriously... smartest girl in class? xD
SuprSingr chapter 9 . 12/17/2009
Sweeter than honey covered milk chocolate.
blaquebuddafly chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
lol omg this chapter was so funny i love this story so far!
X-IrishChic-X chapter 9 . 8/13/2007
Hahaha, that was cute and funny. Liked the story!