Reviews for The Icebringer
fuckin awesome but im having a hard time trying to figure out what the eridian looks like
vrangr chapter 45 . 1/22
Thank you so much for this it kept me up for two nights straight! You have a wonderful gift of writing and it's been so long I'm not sure if you'll see this review. But if you do, then that would be awesome! More power to you and your work!
Guestreadingbook chapter 22 . 7/4/2015
I didn't think it was rushed, it was quite cute actually! Great story! Have cat faces as a reward! :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3
Szcher chapter 9 . 4/2/2015
Did you know that a highly followed theory is that Krieg is actually Tina's father? This is highly likely due to his constant speaking of "her", although this could also mean a possible wife (Tina's Mother). Krieg was kidnapped by Hyperion and experimented upon causing him to become what he is matches Tina's parents being taken and tortured although she could possibly believe that her father is still dead. I'm now going to burn my fingerprints off for they have written another review which they haven't done in years. TRIVIA!
Grammar nazi chapter 31 . 10/7/2014
i did nazi that coming
Anne frankly that is a huge plot twist
MarySue chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
...A siren that can make sirens and give them unique powers... You must be shroomin'. Mordecai deserves someone more interesting than this.
rowan chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
Jack IS his name, his boss (before he took over Hyperion) was just too dick to remember his name and just called him John.
Boo yah chapter 9 . 7/9/2014
Loved da story but Tina would never say biznotch.
WitchL0v3r chapter 45 . 4/5/2014
OMG! I ALMOST SQUEALED!... I don't thik that's good since i'm a dude...BUT OMG!
WitchL0v3r chapter 44 . 4/5/2014
WitchL0v3r chapter 43 . 4/5/2014
WitchL0v3r chapter 35 . 4/5/2014
WitchL0v3r chapter 30 . 4/5/2014
Ohhh damn
WitchL0v3r chapter 27 . 4/5/2014
Oh god...noo...I almost cried...poor brick...
WitchL0v3r chapter 26 . 4/5/2014