Reviews for Nor Are We Out Of It
panatlantic chapter 7 . 10/3/2002
wow thats a great fic (but hey all of your stuff is good, ne?

my favorite line: Poor little Tsuzuki. He should be looked after carefully, and scolded frequently.

i can't add you to my favorite stories list because i added too many already but i did add you to favorite authors *_*
Yanagi-sen chapter 12 . 9/30/2002
Waiii... it ended... I like this fic. Is there any possibility of a sequel? _
Daemonchan chapter 12 . 9/30/2002
That's not all is it? Where's the paragraphs of guilty angst? Tsuzuki taunting? I'm kinda disappointed it all ended so quickly. This story is so good! Maybe we can tempt you into a sequel or side stories, ne? Pocky and bishies if you do!
Daemonchan chapter 11 . 9/29/2002
Daaaaaaa...*rubs goosebumps on arms* What a stunning chapter. I love Muraki's little idiosynchrasies. Kill on one hand, anything to possess Hisoka and Tsuzuki on the other. Your insight into Tsuzuki's guilt during his possession in Akuma no Triru...fantastic!
Siadea chapter 11 . 9/27/2002
Firstly: I *love* the rationale for Watari's feminization! I'm of the opinion that one's appearance when dead is what you *expect* it to be - hence the lack of aging - who really imagines themselves being older? Also, much love for Muraki being the one to keep Saaga where needed. Sweets to the sweet, kind of. (I hope that made sense.) Also a favorite: the description of the wind Byakko brought with him. I hope that there are a couple wrap-up chapters here...
Yue T. K. Sumeragi chapter 10 . 9/27/2002
this sooo icely written! omg. You need to write mre you know Muraki/Tsuzuki's relation is realy realy great, as all the tohercaracters are so well errr, in caracter. Even the posess Tastumi is in caracter! I want a next chapter NOW! onegai?
Yanagi-sen chapter 10 . 9/25/2002
Oh man! You left it THERE! Evil... evil... I want more! _
Morien Alexander chapter 10 . 9/25/2002
After all this weirdness, I have to wonder if Tsuzu's desire for Muraki is a demon thing or real? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... _ This is such a cool story...
Siadea chapter 9 . 9/23/2002
Well. Saaga it is, then. So much for my pet theory! I must say, I dearly love the interactions between Muraki, Watari, Tsuzuki, and Hisoka. Especially the Watari-Muraki chorus... (Oh - and so much for them not knowing Tatsumi is the culprit. Yay characters who're quick on the uptake!) I wonder if Saaga'll talk any before they start fighting - ? (I assume they do; seems logical enough...)
Daemonchan chapter 8 . 9/22/2002
Wow. This is really good. Such an original idea. I can't wait to find out what happened to poor Tatsumi-san.
Siadea chapter 8 . 9/21/2002
(May I say right now that I LOVE Terazuma and Wakaba's dealings with various other series? It's hysterical!)

Well. If I'd thought Watari (and company) didn't have a clue before, they do now... And about the last chapter that I forgot to mention: the scolding-Tsuzuki motif is phenomenally creepy, just so you know. And upon rereading the bit in the prolouge, with Tatsumi getting a gash on his arm - I never even noticed until I reread, but NOW it makes sense!
Morien Alexander chapter 8 . 9/20/2002
O_O Tatsumi? I like the idea of Hisoka in a box, though. Even though it's kind of sad and all, it would be so cute!
Siadea chapter 7 . 9/18/2002
I could have SWORN I'd reviewed this before - ah, well. Obviously, I really like it. The scene in Watari's lab was almost Psycho-esque - you know, nice normal scene and then 'what the hell is that?' ending. It haunted me for a couple of days, truthfully. (A reason I've never SEEN Psycho. Too impressionable.) This most recent chapter is a LOVELY examination of Tatsumi's mind and exactly how it isn't - uhm - up to par, as it were. I'm very interested in knowing what exactly this influence is. Pet theory: maybe this can happen to kagetsukai? You're using a LOT of darkness metaphors for the voice/influence and comparisons between it and Tatsumi's shadows... Also, does Watari know Tatsumi's the nominal villain? I think she has at LEAST a clue...
Morien Alexander chapter 7 . 9/18/2002
O_O lol! That's so cute! I mean, not like overly cute, but cute that Tatsumi-san is so motherly to Tsuzuki. _ He's like a hen with glasses! I really like this story. Really, I do very much.
Morien Alexander chapter 6 . 9/16/2002
oooo! interesting! i like this story. watari is so cute! poor little guy. *wants to know what happened to hisoka!*