Reviews for An Educated Idiot
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
bubzchoc chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
Excellent
Irene chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Adoooorrabbllleeee! I think I just turned into a rainbow-paddlepop _
Haha, yeah, Ianto is amazing. I met Gareth David-Lloyd a couple of years ago actually... He was very interesting and apparently John Barrowman is a terrible kisser. XD
You just need to go to more nerd conventions my friend. I go to Supanova every year so I've also met Natalia Tena (Tonks), it's really fun!

Anyhow, I've loved reading this story, that ending was sweet as and I'll look out for more of your fics :)
FlYiNgPiGlEtS chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Well, this was adorable. Merlin learning to read and write is just so cute! I always wondered where he'd have learnt on the show. Obviously, it was set in a fantasy land and probably very little of it was completely "historically accurate", but Merlin grew up in a small village where there wouldn't really be any scholars (but what do I know about history?) so it is more likely that he wouldn't know how to do it. I liked the way you explored that; with Gauis teaching him and Arthur contributing in his own little way. The present at the end was perfect! Well done! :D
Mika271170 chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Oh,that was so sweet!A great ending to a perfect story!
I love when Arthur is nice to Merlin,especially after having done spmething bad and hurt his feelings!His birthday present was great!
I m looking forward for your new story!
nanesantos70 chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
i loved! please i will be waiting for another fic of yours! please write anything about merlin , with your wonderful feelings, and i will be so happy!
Absent minds chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Aaww so cute. I loved it, though the bit when merlin was eating made me really hungry because I'm fasting. But don't worry, on the whole, this is an amazing fic, and it sooooooo cute. :) I even went as far as recommending it to my aunt who also loves merlin.
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Glad to have made you smile :)

AJFSAFSDKGJFKHGKAJGKFJGLKLGLOE CUUUUTE! KAWAAIIII! I'mma die happy now! This was awesome!
nanesantos70 chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
hello my dearest friend! sorry for i didn't review anything ,cause (i will tell you a secret) i was at london! yes 1 to 8 july , and i met Colin Morgan at the Shakespeare Globe Theatre! i saw The Tempest and he is absolutelly handsome and lovely! so, because of this i didn't finished read your fic "fire leads to smoke" i know it is completed now! i'm so exciting by that!
Carol27 chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Yes! I loved Arthur crying. So great. And of course you should update tomorrow!
Dobby'sPolkaDottedSocks chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Aww this was so sad :( Arthur is such a prat sometimes
Irene again chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Oh yeah, read your bio btw... Merlin, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Sherlock... Those are my favorites too :D
Actually, I met Bradley James, Eoin Macken, Rupert Young, Tom Hopper, Eve Myles, Kai Owen and James & Oliver Phelps a couple of weeks ago... Best weekend of the year I think _
Anyway, I'll lookout for more of your fics in future :D
Irene chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
I just found this... Adorable! Please please update soon :D
Absent minds chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Oh my god this chapter! It made me cry because the cuteness levels were of the charts... And the angst.
You're so evil, you aren't bribing us, THIS IS BLACKMAIL! But okay, I give in because I need this for my sanity.
Mika271170 chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
That chapter made me cry!
In a good way,ofcourse!
It was intense,angsty and cute at the same time!
Please more!