Reviews for The Match Game
Fan of HG chapter 14 . 1/25
Thank you for your great work on this story, I truly loved it :)
AliceCullen0629 chapter 15 . 5/6/2014
cool story
AliceCullen0629 chapter 13 . 5/6/2014
really good story so far
HungryForMore74 chapter 10 . 5/4/2014
"Your district has the best cannibal jokes." Very funny line. :)
HungryForMore74 chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
Effie's favorite kiss being fierce and determined along with Plutarch saying she was having an orgasm on screen. LOL
There is so much possibility with Effie and Fulvia's skin turning shades has given me an idea. :)
HungryForMore74 chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
Your description of what goes on with a "reality" show is spot on. Having cameras on all the time reminds me of The Truman Show. :)
dorkycorky88 chapter 14 . 5/4/2014
Yeah, loved this!
HungryForMore74 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Katniss as The Bachelorette! LOL.
peetagrl3 chapter 14 . 3/27/2014
There are literally no words to describe the gorgeous amazingly awesome beauty of this. This is one of the best fics I have ever read.
I. Love. This.
May the odds ALWAYS be in your favor.
peetagrl3 chapter 13 . 3/27/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THEY KISSED THEY KISSED THEIR IN LOVE THEIR IN LOVE!
OH MY GLOSS I MUST HAVE READ THE BAKERY PART AT LEAST TEN TIMES. I gotta read it again after reviewing...
This was beautiful, BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE your writing! GAH THIS WAS SO AMAZING I CAN'T EVEN...
peetagrl3 chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
Oh PHEW. I was hoping he wouldn't fall in love with Katniss. Lol I'm a Gadge shipper (a little) so I don't mind.
Wait...so who will she pick? Will she find berries and pretend to eat them? Declare her love for Peeta? I wonder...
And the Odesta was gorgeous. Finnick is AWESOME, btw.
I LOVE YOUR WRITING.
peetagrl3 chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
You're a GENIUS. I love your writing.
peetagrl3 chapter 10 . 3/27/2014
Nice chapter. It's so intriguing and so finnicking awesome.
I love Finnick, btw. ;)
peetagrl3 chapter 9 . 3/27/2014
She needs PEETA.
GAHHHHhhhhh I need to calm down...the awesomeness is making me fangirl..
peetagrl3 chapter 8 . 3/27/2014
Oh gosh oh GOSH OH GOSH OH GOSH OH GOSH OH GOSH OH GOSH OH GOSH OH GOSH OH GOSH GOSH OH GOSH OH GOSH OH GOSH OH GOSH OH GOSH OH GOSH OH GOSH GOSH OH GOSH OH GOSH OH GOSH OH GOSH.
WHOA. HOLY COW. WHOA. DANG.