Reviews for You Told Him I Was Gay?
Resi chapter 9 . 4/10
Quote: "I thought you'd never get here," she sighed in relief as if Jane had been overseas at war for a year.

I almost choked on my own breathing.. Whahaha... I like your story so much! ;)
slugger35 chapter 20 . 2/25
Great story
IsaCabral chapter 20 . 1/24
Nice!
List of Romantics chapter 20 . 10/20/2014
That's one hell of a story! I now have to marathon every episode of Rizzoli and Isles in the next few weeks. I am a slave to the Rizzles... If only TNT was... ;3
MethodMarx chapter 12 . 9/11/2014
It's really interesting that you did Angela not being ok with the relationship. It's been a few years since I read these and I don't remember that from the first time round - like an old TV show I only remember one liners or instances (like the 1000 bribe. Gold) and then think - that's where that's from! Anyway, I really like Angela - I think she's got so much potential in FF - and was really surprised by her reaction here which either means that I think you like her as well or that I've read too many where she's extremely 1) evil & nasty or 2) happy go lucky. Anyway I can't help thinking that it would have been a tough call for you to make (that's not a criticism FYI / JIC)

And, the Maura characterisation in this is consistently excellent and S1: she's guarded yes but not beyond natural human self preservation efforts that would occur in this type of relationship change (IMO)

whilst Jane is the decent Jane that we got undertones by way of "could be's" of in S1

Almost bittersweet, definitely worth another 10 chapters. Thankyou.
Just me and myself chapter 20 . 4/5/2014
I loved this story!
ChessHatter chapter 20 . 3/23/2014
Absolutely loved this one!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 20 . 7/21/2013
This may be my second time around but I still love it even with the developments of Frank on the show.
JenniferMorriswans chapter 20 . 7/20/2013
Please, please continue this story. It's my new favourite thing.
Jac Lag chapter 20 . 7/12/2013
Sad when someone retires from this fandom :( I've read almost all the fics here and it's a pity some good writers no longer do so.. still, I hope you don't retire!
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar chapter 19 . 7/12/2013
Grandpup! I love that word!
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar chapter 18 . 7/12/2013
Omg... I'm dyin from Maura's "scientific" explanation
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
Haha I love the blueberry muffin line that is like totally Maura and I love how you described Maura's expressions and tones
afret2010 chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
I know this fic was a repost of a story Googlemouth previously posted but either my memory is gone or I never read it before (probably the former). Even if it was one I read before it was well worth reading again.

It was fun to read a fic before Tommy came on the scene and Frank became a d-wad. I'd forgotten how much fun it was to see him interact with both Jane and Angela.
Hope6968 chapter 20 . 7/10/2013
Wicked freaking awesome. You are great at this.i had to interupt my reading with work today and it was hard. LOL. You're fabulous, Thank you, Hope.