Reviews for You Told Him I Was Gay?
Kburr chapter 13 . 6/14
What an unusual chain of events this week. I'm reading your story for the first time on June 14, 2016, 2 days after the mass shooting at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando. The 49 people who have been killed because of their sexual preference could have all had a similar coming-out experience that you are describing here in your story. I can't help but see their faces as I read. I wish other straight people could be exposed to your writings so they could begin to understand. Thank you for shedding light in a dark corner of our world.
malexfaith chapter 20 . 3/13
This Maura is very similar yet so different from alot of your previous writings. She is alot more open, alot more free. Great journey this one. Very enjoyable. Thanks heaps for sharing
Joan chapter 20 . 1/5
Great story, can't believe it doesn't have more reviews. Love the way you write.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/3/2015
Thought I read all ur Fics but then found all these new ones. You write like how I imagine Maura would, if she did, very cerebral, breaking down each situation and turning it on its head, really digging in up to ur shoulders. Thx for enriching this world of R&I
wolvesjr34 chapter 19 . 6/9/2015
OMG I laughed so hard throughout this chapter! Top stuff!
wolvesjr34 chapter 9 . 6/9/2015
Oh I can totally imagine Maura saying that to Korsak, priceless.
Resi chapter 9 . 4/10/2015
Quote: "I thought you'd never get here," she sighed in relief as if Jane had been overseas at war for a year.

I almost choked on my own breathing.. Whahaha... I like your story so much! ;)
slugger35 chapter 20 . 2/25/2015
Great story
IsaCabral chapter 20 . 1/24/2015
List of Romantics chapter 20 . 10/20/2014
That's one hell of a story! I now have to marathon every episode of Rizzoli and Isles in the next few weeks. I am a slave to the Rizzles... If only TNT was... ;3
MethodMarx chapter 12 . 9/11/2014
It's really interesting that you did Angela not being ok with the relationship. It's been a few years since I read these and I don't remember that from the first time round - like an old TV show I only remember one liners or instances (like the 1000 bribe. Gold) and then think - that's where that's from! Anyway, I really like Angela - I think she's got so much potential in FF - and was really surprised by her reaction here which either means that I think you like her as well or that I've read too many where she's extremely 1) evil & nasty or 2) happy go lucky. Anyway I can't help thinking that it would have been a tough call for you to make (that's not a criticism FYI / JIC)

And, the Maura characterisation in this is consistently excellent and S1: she's guarded yes but not beyond natural human self preservation efforts that would occur in this type of relationship change (IMO)

whilst Jane is the decent Jane that we got undertones by way of "could be's" of in S1

Almost bittersweet, definitely worth another 10 chapters. Thankyou.
Just me and myself chapter 20 . 4/5/2014
I loved this story!
ChessHatter chapter 20 . 3/23/2014
Absolutely loved this one!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 20 . 7/21/2013
This may be my second time around but I still love it even with the developments of Frank on the show.
JenniferMorriswans chapter 20 . 7/20/2013
Please, please continue this story. It's my new favourite thing.