Reviews for Highest Law
JMarieAllenPoe chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I love this. It's long and I'm tired and it's 11:40 right now and the grammar could use some polishing, but I love this. Brilliant. Depressing. Unique. Sad. Intense. Wow.

After reading this, I feel like you would love the anime No. 6. There is a lot of action and the yaoi is EXTREMELY light, but it's also brilliant and depressing and intense and interesting. I was able to find all but the last episode on YouTube. The last one can be found easily enough through a Google search if you are interested. That yaoi and this fic have some basic parallels.

I love this.
Lorelei Dream chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This is an amazing story! I love every moment of it! It's so beautiful! I don't know how many hurricanes my heart went through by reading this one-shot! Lovely!
Ch3rry Chibi chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
and... aahhhh! why you always have the best AU fanfic?! OAO it gave me different air if i read AU ff, and your just sooooo cool! not dramatically, but i got the feeling! really, just... awesome!

and, pleeeease! just make more happy-ending like this! i felt lifeless if i read sad-ending... TTnTT
usamisaftw chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Awww! The end was so beautiful and cute!
Another flawless story from you T_T keep writing please!
Sana Lama Samaha chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I totally enjoyed reading this one shot. What an interesting story. It was interesting to see how the story developed.

Some criticisms.
Usagi-san is out of character... but somehow I don't really mind.
There are a lot of grammatical errors. Bad grammar makes reading difficult and somewhat annoying. It wouldn't hurt to go through and fix these errors, or have a beta proof-read your work.
duchessme chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
oh,romantic..?
4 once he's not being a pervert..
nan chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Once again, another beautiful story :')
anonymousonlooker chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Oh my.. Wow .. Super amazing and... Okay I'm not even sure of what words I could put together to express how deeply impressed and in love with this story I am. Just.. Even knowing how good you normally are I'm still blown away. This.. This was seriously just too amazing! One of my new favorites! Please please just keep writing forever! The plot was amazing and creative as usual and I'm just wondering how great your mind must be to think these thing up! The way you had Usagi warm up to Misaki and how the wall he put up slowly crumbled was so well done I'm still just... How do you do this!? Whatever it is just keep it up! The love worked up to in this was just so real and believable and just with Misaki's backstory and how it repeated itself just broke my heart! Ah! So much talent! I'm probably making no sense but my thoughts are just too scrambled with the feels of this story! Loved it!
SaySaeri chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
When I saw the word court, I was like, whoa, this is long. XD Awesome onesie!
BeautifulNoMatterWhat chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Dude! I giggled SO badly at the last paragraphs. xD Cute ending!
kouhahime chapter 1 . 7/9/2013