Reviews for Gumby
MiniLover chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
Relationships can be tough and this story proves it. Good intentions only take things so far. I really enjoyed this story. Terrific writing.
Evl666 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I just saw this on someone's favorite list. It's so bittersweet but beautiful. Great job. I would love to read an EPOV, but that's just me. I imagine that they never got back together but that Eric took care of Pam. Thank you for the story.
Misspetarcade chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Another one if your stories that you should have expanded on! I wanna know what happened! Thanks tho, I really enjoyed it!
antoinette.grant.94 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This was a wonderful short story. Did Pam stay with Sookie? Did Sookie, Eric, and Pam reunite as a family?
SpicySalmon chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
This is probably the most realistic story I've read in the fandom.. Who would've thought there'd be an unwashed, unkempt, unambitious, unsexy, etc, Eric out there? Stranger still, that people would want to continue reading about him? Please continue the story, if not here then as an original fic- I would love to find out if he ever redeems himself. This Sookie and her emotions/reactions were so realistically written too. Thanks for sharing!
Morggy chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
sweet little story! thank you for sharing ]
ashmo2000 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Good story! I'd love to find out what happens;)
Gwynwyvar chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
This was a lovely one-shot.

It has so much potential! Will Eric stay in contact with Pam? How long will Pam stay with Sookie? How will Sookie survive financially when dhe can't work nights?

Oh well. As it stands, the unknown future is at least full of hope for Pam :)
LostInSpace33 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
What a great story! I love it!
CindyKay chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Great story!
Suki59 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Congratulations on your win in the I Write the Songs contest! What an outstanding story this was! Your Sookie was spot on, and I never thought I'd say this, but your well-written Eric is an Eric I hope to never meet. Ha! Run, Sookie, run! (And I adored your Pam.) Thank you for entering the contest with this wonderful story!
Northwoman chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Wow, this is rather a sad story. I hope things work out for them all but it doesn't seem like it will be very good for awhile, if ever. Thank you for entering the contest.
Secret Nerd Princess chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Loved it. Interesting twist on Sookie and Eric. Pam as a teenager priceless.
RedJane12 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Very unusual story! All the characters seem so beaten down (by life and each other I guess) but loved that Sookie was the strong one trying to do the right thing at least for a teenage Pam. Eric's a shitty dad. Not impressed... Any chance of a continuation? It feels as if it has lots of potential!
FiniteAnarchy chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
You have a way of writing AH between them. It's just so damn good.