Reviews for Metal School Solid: Tactical Education Boredom
Austin Smith chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
I fucking love this, don't stop pls
EightyNine4ever chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I read your comment in my story, I want to propose something, I have waited a review from n author like you for long time now, my propose is if you want to help me in any way on my story, its your decision, feel free to choose
EstelitaLinda chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
IUR STROY IZ AWESOM BRAHTHA
Sicomba chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
That is a good idea.
Sicomba chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Really good chapter.
snake-eaterpatriot7 chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
You're pretty good! I really enjoyed reading this story so far; I think I was smiling the whole way through. The quotes and references to the game series were well placed and not overkill, and the whole concept of the story I found hysterical. Of course, there were a few typos, but I could figure out what you were trying to say at those parts. I can't wait to see more!
Punished Snake chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Well, I ran into a slight bit of computer trouble, so Chapter 5: Coffee of the Patriots will be up on either August 2nd, or August 3rd, unless I get everything straightened out sooner. Again, your reviews are my food, and if you keep the reviews up I'm going to have diabetes soon. Thanks guys, see yuh soon!

-Punished Snake
crazzzzeh chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
Lol! I love this! Keep on updating!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
This is hilarious! Please continue it soon
INFRAREDPHOENIX chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Can we have a rave in the library instead!
INFRAREDPHOENIX chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Id stay AWAY from Otacons computer, He'd stay away from my Dungeons and Dragons game.
INFRAREDPHOENIX chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Is it REALLY that bad to date your teacher... not when natural selection DEMANDS that I do!
INFRAREDPHOENIX chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
AHAHAHAHA! You are incredable! This is my new read.
Kol Kol Russia chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
I'm loving the story so far. I like the thought of snake as a "teacher" XD
Punished Snake chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
Very happy everyone likes it! :) The next chapter will be up soon.