Reviews for I Believe in Symmetry
Oh yeah, I liked it!
atymer chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Its Love! ;-D
Marry me chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
OH MY LORD THAT WAS AMAZING. CAN WE JUST- I DONT KNOW. Make another one jfc please?
blugrl320 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Yes! Awesome story! Loved it! Can't wait for the sequel!
Sheepdog20 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
That was brilliant! Sequel please!-
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Love it! Oh, I can't wait for a sequel! Kudos! :)
RockerBabe414 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Liked it? I flipping LOVED IT! MORE MORE GIVE ME MORE SPIRK AWESOMENESS! Amazing fic babe! Only boo boo i could find was the bit with the Vulcan Ambassadors, I got a bit confused with all the different names... Other than that, EPICNESSS! Cannot wait for more

Love Peace and Rock always,
Rockerbabe
The Puzzler of Riddles chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Loved this. Everyone was in-character and nobody acted like a teenage girl (a problem in a lot of fics). Really can't wait for the sequel. Will you update this fic, or post an extra chapter stating that you've written sequel? It would benefit future readers. Especially in the distant future. One year, two years from now.

Just sayin'. Anyways, great fic! You should write more Spirk!
fnw chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
So un-fricken-believably good! Please write more. I'll be looking forward to a sequel!
Peaceandunity chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Aww it was great :)
Sapere chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This is amazing! I love it when jim has memories from the meld. And i LOVE pining!spock as most fics have kirk pining for ages and waiting for spock. It's nice to see a bit of the reverse. I also liked bones in this and the civilization and that you had kirk call spock prime by his real name instead of a made up fake 'selek' or something.
Looking forward to the sequel and many more fics from you! Are you familiar with TOS? I would love to see how you write about tarsus/kodos.
GarryxMrChairFan chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I definitely enjoyed this. And I will definitely be looking for the sequel. Does the sequel have a title yet?
Lovely Madness Melody chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Oh i loved ! That was so cute and so tender ! I'm still shivering
little kinky miss feng chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Awesome Story!
SuperAwesomePandaKitty chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I squeeeeed this was amazing :)