Reviews for Borrowed
Kakaguy is Canon chapter 1 . 7/20
If Kakashi really Take The mask, The efe, The hair, The intelligence, The strength of his, That will left kakashi's kindness, kakashi's loyalty kakashi's affections toward Might Guy Which is genuinely deep , surprisingly unquenchable , for ever youthfull and eternal. I love your works. Especially this kakaGuy. This is beautiful, bittersweet, cleansing, flowing, in characters and perfect.
Lady Monochromic chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Oh this is amazing. I loved your descriptions and presentation of Kakashi as it was done very well. Your analysis of Kakashi's name was perfect and the symbolisms connecting everything was rather fitting.
time2read chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Wow this is so intense!
Kariko Emma chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Amazing piece of work. Your desciption is so vivid; I really like how you captured all the senses in this piece. "There was absolutely nothing frightening about hay tied to a cross." An amazing line-I love the way you closed it out. Amazing job, really.

-Caliko
Penbee chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Love the scarecrow analogy/paragraph. It completely and utterly ties up what the character is in a neat package using his name's meaning for the metaphor. Very well done. 3
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
"They were awed at [Kakashi's] astounding ability to move on."

Reflecting back on Kakashi and Obito's recent manga conversation, I suspect even Obito is one of those who wonder how Kakashi manages to do it.

Well-written, SA.