Reviews for Watching Heaven
Langas chapter 1 . 3/7/2018
It could be amazing story with more chapters. Stil good
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
very well written
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I demand more! Please. 3
OkamiYuno chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
i really like this one i like shika and his smarts my favorite part has to be "Hee a percentage in my favor" it was clever witty damn i just really like this story keep it up
Dreaming101 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Lovee this! GREAT first chapter!
WhatRUDrinking chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Amazing story! I loved the descriptions! I hope you continue this story!
DawningAurora chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This quite good... I liked the way you portrayed the story.. The language was good... The stats were a nice touch... :)

But, I found a few places where I did not understand what you meant.. Also, Shikaku tends to beat Shikamaru in shogi.. I also don't think Tenten would be quite so happy about being called "ordinary"...
You might want to change dollars to yen..

All in all, this was rather enjoyable. I hope you write a few more.. :)
jaggedjacket chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Well done! I liked how this all played out, even if it was one sided for Shikamaru. Hope to see more Tenten and Shikamaru fics from you. Keep up the great work!
DeenaTweety chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Bahaha! Oh that dream really had me going for a second.

And may I say. I just LOVE your word choices: "...His face visibly relaxed mentally noting that THIS was quite a comfortable sight to rest his eyes on." I especially liked this sentence. It's perfect because you know what he's doing, you know what he's looking at, but it's tasteful. It's a far cry from "He was enchanted by her large, heaving bosoms!"

I love your descriptions, like: "...He then watched as Tenten's long deft fingers worked to replace her free flowing hair back up into its customary style." You just use the perfect words and the sentences flow really well. It made it really easy and pleasing to read. :)

You also kept Shikamaru in character, which is sooooo important! I feel like you described pretty well what he's thinking and why. "...Tch, and this situation is 100% percent troublesome." HA perfect! I think you ended it very well and you left it open to continue if you so desire ;)

Keep writing!
Mamime chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I find the detailed descriptions very entertaining. The love story that is developing will be interesting to see how it plays out. I hope they get together and have little Shikamaru-nitos. Keep writing and keep me posted!
ihaveprobs chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Very cute. I love how Shikamaru was doing the math at the end.
Priznack chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
GYAAHAHA, I LOVE THIS. Shikamaru's little evaluation at the end was just lovely. You have piqued my interest; I'll be waiting eaglerly