Reviews for Daughter of the Forest
Haha. They are all so cute I am not even sure if my description is appropriate. :))
glassary chapter 1 . 1/6
Just discovered your stories and they are outstanding! It's always a pleasure to discover
great writing and imagination.
Best line I've read so far "We threw caution to the winds and did it twice"!
aja aron chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Ha heh. ;) Alas Tauriel, I lament the characters that might have so finely been portrayed.
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I can't tell you how glad I am you posted this. Thanks and keep up the good work!
gginsc chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Very amusing.
SummerGuest chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Brilliant.
I won't be able to watch the Desolation of Smaug without thinking of this at least once ...
rikwen chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Oh, I am with Glenn, I have laughed so hard over this story I am breathless! I will never be able to see the Hobbitt movies without thinking of this scene. It's great to see an update in the Not Fade universe.
Virtuella chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
*Snort* Well done, hehehe.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
LOL I thought 'Huitho' meant something like 'shit!', but this works for me as well. I wonder which dictionary you found it in. :) (Hard to believe Tolkien thought up such words as well.)
dreamflower02 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
LOLOLOL! I will now have THIS in the back of my head when I see "Desolation of Smaug". *snort*

Thank you for giving me a much-needed laugh! I can't resist your "Not Fade Away" universe.
paperfirefly chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I was so excited to see that you've published another story! I am forever going back to reread your other ones so it's nice to have something new to read, and of course I'm not disappointed.

At the beginning I thought their little conversation was 'real' but I loved how you wrote this. Poor Leif. Making him come up there and talk with his parents about that was really quite mean. Poor Aaron and Felice as well, although, putting an intercom by the bed...they were asking for it really.

This was so funny, and so well written, and I can actually imagine this happening. Thank you - your story has been wonderful, as usual :)
Dorian Herestor chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Oh my god, that was hilarious! When I thought tongue-in-cheek, I didn't think you meant literally!
Borys68 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This deserves a chuckle :)
Borys
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
*howls of laughter*

I would actually review this...if I could breathe!

*more giggles and snickers and snorts*
She Elf of Hidden Lore chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
LOL this is quite um, unusual? rare? don't know what to call it precisely, but none the less I laughed and liked it. Don't know why it made me think of Shakespeare at some point. But I loved the style and it was quite funny. The end was one of those "Oh so that's what is was" moments