Reviews for Damaged
Dixonrocks chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
Very very good!
Lisab876 chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
Please update soon PRETTY PLEASE! :)
marybethorama chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
Please, please, please don't leave us hanging longer than necessary. This is great!
Shaniqua Nunyadambidness chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
I lurv you. Keep writing this story or I'll zombie hex you.
vickih chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
So happy peta recommended this story, I'm really enjoying it! And the deleted scene was AWESOME!
BLuIcy chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
Saw that scene...it was AWESOME! Wish they would have left it in too! Oh I hope Carol goes and tells Daryl how she feels, this dancing around is killing me! (in a good way though!)
BLuIcy chapter 8 . 8/1/2013
Go Carol! whoohoo! :D
BLuIcy chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
OH tease! They need to get together like now! lol. Love when Daryl interacts with Judith, always so cute :D
BLuIcy chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
haha! love the last line. Like seeing Carol with confidence! She is a strong character :D
BLuIcy chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
So damn cute! Love how those two interact with each other!
Ravenesque2 chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
I was unable to see it due to not being an American at all, but I have now thanks to some wonderful, sneaky people ;) To me it proves that Daryl is 100% supportive of her. He didn't go and refute what she said to Merle-letting the warning stand-and he didn't race after her to tear her a new one. Makes what Laurie Holden and MM said about them already being together make more sense. I think they definitely are on some level. They just need a push toward the physical.

Now, I loved this chapter. I love the connection between Daryl and Carl. Carl is very wise for his age, but I think that comes from having the father he has. Lori might not have liked that Rick was the quiet type, but he's reflective which isn't a bad thing. I'm all for him teaching Daryl a thing or two about living!

Very curious about the Rick/Michonne element. Great work!
Merle's Right Hand chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
Fantastic chapter! I freaking loved it! Keep up the amazing work!
Carylite chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
I have to say that I am loving this story, hard core, loving it.
TenderRootCanal chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
WAIT, THEY DELETED THAT SCENE WITH CAROL AND MERLE IN THE SHOW?! THE HELL!? THAT WAS A CROWNING MOMENT OF AWESOME FOR CAROL! THANK YOU NETFLIX!
*Normal Voice* Calming down, this always makes me anxious when they cut scenes like that. They cut a scene with Carol and Daryl in season 2. When they do things like that so often with an actress, then why don't they kill her off!? No wait, I TAKE IT BACK! DON'T KILL CAROL, AMC! Such a waste of a likable character.
itsi3 chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
Oh I did and it was great!
Loved this! Especially the Carl and Daryl bit :)
Crystal