Reviews for Of Red, White, and Blue
Nightwing 509 chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
I like the way you have Clark & Diana getting to know each other. Please update soon.
HELLACRE13 chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
LOL. Those two...they just need to kiss already.
cew1088 chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Great chapter. Usually I'm a BM/WW fan. My problem is that you making batman such a dick these last chapters. Love the scene with Hal.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
I would like to see all of it. Wow, you're in high school? You're a terrific writer. I like Kal and Diana being rivals for the moment. It shows how much Kal is attracted to her even though if he doesn't realize it or not, but I would like to see more of this story though.

Guest chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
I really like this story. It shows that they got personality and that Kal have an attitude. I like this character on him. Everyone else makes him so sweet and innocent and I like that too. This story has spunk. Please write the next chapter asap.

SepatownSon chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
I like the rivals angle, and where this story is going so far.
krazie4kaldiana chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Aaaawwww in a way i feel like its elementary school for our heros great job ...i bet you are 16 :) and i will love if you updated all they all are great and i have been dying to find out lol but if i have to pick one legacy plz :):):)
LowDesert chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Nice chapter! Please update all of them :)
I'll guess...16?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
HELLACRE13 chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
I loved this chap! I really like the idea of younger versions of them as rivals because based on how brash, impulsive and stubborn they were when they first appeared...makes sense to me they would probably butt heads a bit but the more they got to know each other...they would see they are not so different. Thanks for a glimpse of Strife and Diana is keeping her birth secret from the League I see. Are Clark's parents alive or dead? Makes sense he is so cautious if they died as they did in the new 52. Loving it!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Hmm...Supes seems a bit out of character. But I like how you are progressing with the fic. More soon please.
HELLACRE13 chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
Hahhaa...I love this...I always wanted to see some rivalry between them! Seems only natural to me when they first meet.
SepatownSon chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
oh, a rivalry... I like that. competitors to friends to more than friends. pretty good. Ares attacking? or is it Hera? Glad to see you writing again.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Why is Superman so out of character and when did WW get super hearing of that level?
krazie4kaldiana chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Oohhh this very good and intense i love it its something very new the most amazing heros have a little rivalty going on this great cant wait for the update this story is different which aleays makes it awesome to read
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »