Reviews for Charlie's little girl
ADS Surrey/HantsUK i dont normally go for hetro stuff but always enjoy kids stuff. Great story line lo ed it- all shame was'nt in bed stroking ock like u had do e Charlie! Plenty more of same or similiar pls mate l luv Lezzy on lil ones or sisters etc a om! X Scutty
myself chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Yeah i wasnt going to read this but now im at the end i think its really goof. I wadnt going to read it because i only read storys that have that coplete symbol next to them. Just sayin you might get more readers if you put that there.
Ta
LOVE IT MORE PLEASE ALOT MORE
demigod36925 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Loved it
Mist17 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN PRETTY PLEASE?!
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Love it
SophieAngel69 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Not too fond of the format but I think the story went well. I'm curious as to where they will go from there but I guess I'll never know, oh and I loved her nipple question, that is a great way to be an enormous tease with innocent denyability. Keep writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
a bientot
poohlicous chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I love Bella/ Charlie, it's my guilty pleasure.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Just please answer me this:
R u ever gonna update? Plz do
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
This was a good short story I enjoyed reading about these two I think they would of made a cute couple. The way Bella caught her dad and he was rushing around to find his pants, and her teasing her dad and asked the questions about her breasts,then goes up stairs. From the sounds of it he is pretty upset with his ex wife to be calling her a slut huh. Thank you once again for sharing and have a good weekend. Happy thanks giving .
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2013