Reviews for Never Forgotten
V chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I liked it. But I like to think although Doctor is no longer IN LOVE with Rose, he'll always love her a little, like Sarah Jane. No longer lovers, but still friends. I think young Rose was a bit prone to jealousy like that, sure, but River sounded really a bit patronizing. There are lessons where it is not another person's place to teach, when not asked for.
XenMuse chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I just wanted to thank you for writing a genuinely interesting story about River - one of my all time favorite characters - giving mature advice to Rose (a character Ive never really warmed up to on the show mostly because she was often written as a jealous, insecure teen - yet you captured her personality perfectly and made her likable). So often fan fiction indulges in pointless character bashing, but you fleshed out each character beautifully and true to form, without bashing. I especially enjoyed the spot on dialogue between Eleven and River, my favorite couple. Kudos!
Kittenallie chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This is the perfect story. Eleven belongs with River, and Rose with Ten. Just like Twelve doesn't belong with River. I wish more stories took this approach. Ten said it was a different person when they regenerate, and to me that means past loves are memories not emotions now. LOVED IT!
SilverMoonGrimm chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I loved this story. The characters were mostly in character and the little bits of humor you put in was really good.
Hummingbird101 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Loved it! I love the idea of characters that should have met, meeting, and their reactions to each other (of that makes any sense)!

Very well written, thought River's reaction was bang on. Would love to see a River meets Sarah-Jane too, if that's not already been done! Thanks
darrenfreakingcriss chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Wow! That seemed really in character! I quite enjoyed that.
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I really really like this! This is probably the most canon-like conversation I can imagine Rose and River having. Argh, I wish Alex Kingston was coming back for the 50th Anniversary, too -they made Rose meeting Sarah Jane happen, so why not Rose and River? Although, I suppose 'too many cooks spoil the broth' would be applicable here, and Moffat always seems to know what he's doing! Anyhow, there are always lovely fanfics like yours to indulge in for any Rose-River interaction, and yours is really the best I've read so far, so thank you for the lovely story!
Basil Allegri chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Ah, it's a breath of fresh air to read a non-bashing story for once; I like both River and Rose. You did a good job with the flirting.
superlc529 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
You handled Rose and River meeting superbly. :) I could imagine everything in my head. I loved how Rose was just listening to Eleven and River talking and then hearing about his sonic and the TARDIS to confirm her theory. Another thing I really liked was that River didn't beat around the bush at the fact that she and the Doctor are married. And yet River was still grateful to Rose for what she did for her Doctor and in turn, River's Doctor. Very mature and well-written.

Ten's return to Rose by the tree, keeping established events intact with Eleven telling Rose that's where he remembered finding her was very clever and sweet. I'm not a Doctor and Rose shipper by any means, but I do have to admit that this was sweet from that perspective. I'm a DoctorxRiver shipper all the way. ;) :) I liked how you handled Eleven seeing Rose though and River's speech to Rose. Fantastic and brilliant job! ;) :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I love you sooo much. This actually brought tears to my eyes.
RiverAmeliaSong chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Really loved this one! I've always hated that so many people hate River simply because of Rose, so I really like how you explain that the Doctor changes with each new regeneration and his feelings change. Yeah, he still loved the person, but it's almost like it's a different person loving them. Kind of like the how the 10th Doctor and Donna are great, but the 9th Doctor and Donna may not have gotten on too well. It's almost like he compartmentalizes his past companions with his past regenerations, but each is a bit like a new start with a new body, personality, and character. Because, honestly, I love River and the 11th Doctor, so I love that you smoothed the idea of him have more than just one 'love of his life' over so well and dug deeper than just some kind of "Team River" or "Team Rose" thing.
Good job! Work was most certainly appreciated, but I obviously don't do 'tiny, simple reviews'. :)
Connor Asfadjnis chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Rose and Ten... sadface that it ended (even if she was kind of jealous).

Although there's a sort of happy ending in that the Metacrisis clone stays with Rose. Right, or am I missing something? I've only just started watching Doctor Who (well, I say 'just', it's been weeks) and I haven't seen exactly what happens. Nor have I seen what Eleven's like yet, but I've heard good things.

Anyway, good job. Allons-y!
Anara Celebvilya chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Nodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodnodno dnod. That was amazing. River and the Doctor were so in character that I could see Alex Kingston and Matt Smith playing out the parts in my head. Rose was a bit off, but it was in an understandable way, since she was in a situation that didn't even remotely resemble anything she encountered in the show. So Kudos. :)

Your ever fuzzy sister,
Liz
The Darkness Factor chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Love it! River/Rose interaction that doesn't result in a catfight! I've always thought that the two of them would get along well; most people seem to think that they would try to kill each other. Also, I liked how the way Eleven acted was bemusing to Rose.
jahmat chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
You are so right that Rose would have been jealous of River. She was certainly jealous of Sarah Jane. This was really fun to read. Love the River-Doctor banter. Very nice.