Reviews for Random Reality Shifts
Buttercupbadass chapter 22 . 8/2
Update please! Just read this because I found it on so many favorites lists. Love it!
Amy chapter 22 . 7/1
Highjacked Peeta most certainly would speak like that. Please see the cafeteria scene in canon - night on the train was exactly that.
Lizardphobia chapter 11 . 5/22
I thought the premise was excellent, and your writing is gripping. I followed through to this point (Chapter 11) but I'll be leaving this story here :(

There's just something about Katniss that I couldn't take to. I couldn't connect to her and I couldn't see her as the same beloved Katniss that existed in the books. I loved Chapters 1 through 5, but events after the gymnasium wrestling scene just went off somehow. Her running around in a wet sports bra, and Peeta (I understand that he's hijacked, tortured Peeta), but I felt that he had turned into the typical alpha, foul-mouthed, bad-boy type that dominates the YA scene these days. He was no longer special, and even his struggles with reality seemed to me to be inserted as an afterthought. His spiteful replies to Gale about sleeping with Katniss was too out-of-character; there's no way he would speak about Katniss like that. I couldn't connect with him either, and I tried I really did, for you write well, and really seem to know where you want this story to go.

I normally don't have a problem with Gale being an a-hole, because I ship Everlark, and I'm a big fan of angst and drama. But maybe because Gale here was downright devious or petty or childish or something, but I felt that they were all acting and running around like immature children and yet at the same time demanding to be taken seriously. It just didn't sit right with me somehow.
Chalayne chapter 22 . 4/20
Please update soon!
Telishia1992 chapter 22 . 4/10
Great story. Can't wait for more.
Jenny chapter 22 . 2/20
No parts of this story are boring. Please ignore such comments. You have a fully-fleshed out world here with what's going on back in 13, what's going on with Prim trying to reach Katniss, and then what's going on in the Capitol. All integral parts of a wonderful story puzzle. Thank you.
The.zoalord.archanfel chapter 20 . 2/4
This is so well written but seeing Haymitch being paired with Mrs Everdeen is weird. And Prim's parts are quite boring
Tiffany.4.81 chapter 1 . 1/27
Oh man! I had so much fun rereading everything and am looking forward to more! Keep up the great work and thanks!
bethylark chapter 3 . 1/26
I'm sorry to say it, but I had to skim through a good bit of this chapter. I have no stomach for Gale with Katniss, I hope this is an everlark story? I'm sorry, this probably sounds so ridiculous, lol. But I think I'm going to take a break and come back to this one... Katniss' suicidal thoughts, denying loving peeta, whatever happened with Gale there, it's kind of a lot of drama for me, lol. That much anticipation just messes with me!

This is probably the weirdest review ever, I'm sorry.
FlyingFaeriesDance chapter 22 . 1/25
Wow you've created a very gripping story. I can't wait for the next chapter.

FlyingFaeriesDance
32sheshe chapter 22 . 1/24
Enjoyed the update! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Ellen-Thalia chapter 21 . 1/12
I absolutely love this story, please update soon (preferably with more everlark).I think you've done a really great job at keeping true to the characters with this change of circumstance and I can't wait to see what else you have in store.
Oh, one small request: please don't kill Finnick. I absolutely hated him dying in the book, so pretty please keep him around if your muse permits.

-Ellen-Thalia
BossyBaby chapter 21 . 1/9
Very good last few chapters. Sorry this isn't a very detailed review specific to the events of the chapters, just generally about how some friends really suck at friendship.

I had to chime in and Totally totally agree with Ben Han. Gale is not to be trusted. Real friends don't take advantage of you when your emotionally vulnerable, and they certainly don't brag about doing so before the fact. He did exactly what he said he would - manipulate Katniss into kissing him. Peeta recognizes this about Gale but Katniss does not, apparently. I'm glad Peeta was the bigger man and didn't go into a fit when he saw them holding hands during training - he kept his cool and did something to help Katniss. Acted like a real friend. In all of Gale's machinations and manipulations he hasn't been a real friend in a while.

Katniss needs to call Gale out on all of that, including how he arranged it so Carr and Peeta would kill each other, leaving a vulnerable Katniss primed for a relationship with Gale. He took advantage of her when he kissed her and yet she felt the need to apologize for yelling. She was well within her right to yell. Of course she never will call him out. She'll just continue to think he's her best friend who can do no wrong.
Mr.FunnyButt chapter 21 . 1/4
You are a great writer.
Zenith Relaxation chapter 14 . 1/4
You should put a warning in your summary pertaining the Galeniss that is within your beautiful story. Obviously it's entirely up to you. Just putting it out there because readers such as myself like to distance ourselves from this certain virus that is called Galeniss.

Unfortunately (or fortunately considering what I had just witnessed at the end of this chapter), I will not be continuing this fanfic. Though I will not be continuing, I wish you good luck and good job on the flow and the grammar. Sheesh, that was a good job.

I hope I don't seem to harsh that I'm discontinuing this fanfic because of the heated scene that just went down. I don't know why but I just can't condone...Gale? LOL.

Peace.