Reviews for Random Reality Shifts
Malfoy Mouth James- MMJ chapter 22 . 3/29
OMG please update! I absolutely adore this story, it's amazing and really well written and I can't even say it has potential because it's waaaaaay passed the point of exeeding the highest of potentials of awesomeness! Please update I have to know what happens next! Pleaseeee!
roseymama chapter 22 . 3/17
This is so good! Read the entire thing from beginning to end in as much of a single sitting as real life would allow. I'm not sure how I hadn't seen this before. If any more gets posted, I'm going to be all over it. Knowing it may never be finished, I'm glad I got a glimpse into wakebytheriver's thoughts.
Soohari chapter 22 . 3/10
You have to continue! Please!
micmic022 chapter 22 . 2/26
I hadn't read the last couple of chapters until now, even though they had been sitting in my inbox so I reread the whole story. It was enjoyable as much as the first time reading it, I had forgotten a bunch of stuff but loved reading it again. It's such an interesting story, would love to read more of this story soon :)
S chapter 22 . 1/7
Amazing as always, I just had to reread it. I really hope that you continue this because I love it so much and I would love to see how it ends. Thanks for giving us this and I hope you decide to continue soon!
Capp'n chapter 20 . 1/7
It's kinda pissing me off how nobody is treating peeta fairly. Sure, everyone is keeping him alive but they're going back and forth from treating him like he had always been a crazy violent brute naturally, treating him like a mental patient who deserved the torture, and expecting way too much from him
Dominions chapter 22 . 12/16/2016
Please continue!
Shannon chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Please come back! I miss this story so much!
WalkingInTheRain chapter 22 . 11/18/2016
What an amazing story! I wish you would continue!
BossyBaby chapter 22 . 9/10/2016
Missing this story! Hope you're able to update soon. You have a true here, an outstanding contribution to this fandom.
Buttercupbadass chapter 22 . 8/2/2016
Update please! Just read this because I found it on so many favorites lists. Love it!
Amy chapter 22 . 7/1/2016
Highjacked Peeta most certainly would speak like that. Please see the cafeteria scene in canon - night on the train was exactly that.
Lizardphobia chapter 11 . 5/22/2016
I thought the premise was excellent, and your writing is gripping. I followed through to this point (Chapter 11) but I'll be leaving this story here :(

There's just something about Katniss that I couldn't take to. I couldn't connect to her and I couldn't see her as the same beloved Katniss that existed in the books. I loved Chapters 1 through 5, but events after the gymnasium wrestling scene just went off somehow. Her running around in a wet sports bra, and Peeta (I understand that he's hijacked, tortured Peeta), but I felt that he had turned into the typical alpha, foul-mouthed, bad-boy type that dominates the YA scene these days. He was no longer special, and even his struggles with reality seemed to me to be inserted as an afterthought. His spiteful replies to Gale about sleeping with Katniss was too out-of-character; there's no way he would speak about Katniss like that. I couldn't connect with him either, and I tried I really did, for you write well, and really seem to know where you want this story to go.

I normally don't have a problem with Gale being an a-hole, because I ship Everlark, and I'm a big fan of angst and drama. But maybe because Gale here was downright devious or petty or childish or something, but I felt that they were all acting and running around like immature children and yet at the same time demanding to be taken seriously. It just didn't sit right with me somehow.
Chalayne chapter 22 . 4/20/2016
Please update soon!
Telishia1992 chapter 22 . 4/10/2016
Great story. Can't wait for more.