Reviews for The Glass Sun Shatters
Beebee chapter 11 . 2/25
This was amazing! Please update!
Emmabyx chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
wow. This chapter was truly amazing
I think I held my breath throughout the whole fight
I can't wait till next chapter :)
Violet Eagle chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
hmmmm, interesting. update soon
Chasing Silmarils chapter 10 . 11/6/2013
Hmm, that was interesting. I wonder why Rillian didn't kill her, and it sounds like he could have killed her at the bloodbath also, so something must be up.
Your description was awesome, I felt like I was a tribute there in the arena I could see it so well in my head.
Great chapter, hope you can update soon! :)
Violet Eagle chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
hmmm, is there a romance budding? can't wait to find out. please update soon
JohnSmith7 chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
An interesting arena! But with 15 deaths already it will be hard to keep enough death-scenes left to make up for some interesting new chapters :)
Violet Eagle chapter 9 . 9/3/2013
finally! she gets the point. sorry if i sound cruel, but you were making it sound like she was going to die or be the last one to be killed. but great chapter. can't wait to read more.
Chasing Silmarils chapter 9 . 9/3/2013
Okay, this arena is like twice as awesome as the one in Dark Moon Rising, and that's definitely saying something. :) It's so creepy how it's alive. That scene was chilling.
I hope she gets her revenge on Livia for killing Faron! :D
Can't wait for the next update! This has got me hooked. :)
Violet Eagle chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
wow, that was almost like Katniss's first day in the arena. can't wait to read more
Chasing Silmarils chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
The arena sounds really cool. And that poor girl who drowned in the quicksand... wow. The bloodbath descriptions were amazing. Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Violet Eagle chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
wow. i like this different viewpoint of the Hunger Games. I can't wait to read more.
SteveHG chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
Its developing nicely. I wasn't sure at first, it seemed like it might be just another XXth Hunger Games story, but its better than that. Your imagery and use of metaphors is clever. It's also very different from SoT. Pandora's story is dark and forbidding, this is more tense and 'characterful' - I kind of like Meera, whereas I'm beginning to not like Pandora ( which is a compliment, because she's realistically human ). It's cool that you can produce two very different works at the same time.
JohnSmith7 chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
Never cease to amaze
Chasing Silmarils chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
Poor Faron. :'( But she got a 7, yay! :)
StarsAtNight chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
Apologies for my incomplete review previously for the first chapter - I accidentally clicked the 'post' button a little too early. I meant to say that your writing is beautiful and you are so talented. It's so hard to find a fic with realistic original characters and good writing at the same time and I am so happy that I stumbled upon this. :)