Reviews for It Was Supposed to Be a Dare (A Larry Stylinson Fanfiction)
Chrysoula Hughes chapter 17 . 7/14
I loved the whole story. It had amazing plot to it. You should definitely do a sequel! Please write something new soon I can't wait to read it! 3
I absolutely love this.
hmm chapter 14 . 5/15
oh louis's mom [cry]
rip TAT
hmm chapter 13 . 5/15
okay this story is getting REALLY WEIRD qwq
hmm chapter 10 . 5/15
ohh this chapter explains what I was wondering just now haha sry
but liam DOES have a wife now and a son, hope theyre happy lolll~
hmm chapter 9 . 5/15
waitwaitwait thought liam already has a girlfriend (like already has a WIFE and a child now?)
kk anyways I understand that this is like needed for the story, but its still kinda weird hahaha
Loved it I need more of it
Grace chapter 17 . 4/13
This book was amazing! I read it in like three days and I couldn't put it down! Didn't expect the whole female reproductive system thing, but it was still so amazing and cute! One of my favs! :)
ahhh chapter 1 . 3/3
i love it
A missed Ziam moment
Guest chapter 16 . 12/22/2016
Please make a sequel I need to know more
Larry fan fic chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Liam got up and went for a cup of tea. He had never gotten up so early before. He went to go see what the boys were doing, he went downstairs with his cup of tea he had made. The boys were down stairs wrestling. They stopped right when Liam showed up cause they knew how strong he was. Liam questioned "the hell were you guys doing?" They stared at Liam with blank faces. "Fine then don't talk" Liam said going back upstairs. Louis said "fuck that was close!" Harry said back "I know!" They all laughed. Zayn was tired and went up stairs and got a piece of cake his mom dropped off for his birth day. He smiled thinking about his mom. Louis said "oh crap I gotta go!" Harry standed frowned saying "but why?" But louis was gone in a flash. Harry ran up stairs and saw Louis packing and getting his jacket on. "No questions, I've gotta run!" He said dashing out the door. Liam questioned harry "why is he in such a hurry?" Harry replied "that's what I wanted to know too Liam. But before I could ask he was gone" Harry kept going on "he probably had like a meeting or something. But he usually doesn't stop and run up the stairs like that." Liam looked away. "His meetings are at 12:35 not 8:29..." Harry turned to Liam "wait. Really?" He said in confusion "at least that's what I know." Liam replied "huh. Weird" Harry said. Liam finished his tea. "Would you like a glass Harry?" Liam asked "nah, I'm not thirsty" Harry said. "alright, pack your stuff. You need to be getting to New York m8" Harry said. Liam laughed "ok," it was night and Louis got home. Niall had fallen alseep with his hat still on. Louis smirked, laughing a little. "What a sleeper." He mumbled. Harry ran torwards Louis asking "bro! Why'd you rush out the door this morning? I was having fun!" Louis put down his stuff. Breaking eye attention from Harry. He answered "well. It's a secret" he said covering a smile "secret?" Harry asked. Louis stretched. "Yeah, a secret for one of the band members." Harry said "for me? Niall? Zayn? Liam? Who!?" Louis giggled. "You want to know soooo bad huh?" Harry said "yeah! I love secrets!" Louis put his hat on the hanger next to him. "Lemme take a shower." Louis said, Harry replying fast "then you'll tell me?" Louis said "no! Hehe, I'm sure you don't know what secrets are." He said going to his room "ok then fine!" Harry turned hitting his face against the wall. Zayn laughed so hard cause he was walking past Harry. Louis had gotten out of the shower putting his pj's on and getting into bed scrolling down Twitter. "LOUIS!" Zayn called. Louis sighed "what now!" He whispered. He went to go see what Zayn wanted from him. "Louis, Niall ate a cheese ball in his sleep! And I have it on camera!" He explained laughing "I don't believe you with a inch of my body Zayn." He said tiered. Zayn replied "oh yeah? Check it out!" He showed the video to Louis. He was right! Louis did eat a cheese ball in his sleep! They bothed laughed. "Oh my god! I didn't think that actually happened!" Louis said laughing. Harry came over "louis? Can I talk to yo-" Louis interrupted "sure! What do you need?" Harry replied "in private. Please." Louis said "ok, see you tomorrow Zayn!" Zayn said "bye m8's" walking away. Louis followed Harry into his room. "Yeah?" Harry leaned over for a kiss. Louis' eyes widened. "Wha- wha- what just ha- happened?" Harry explained "ever since the X factor." Louis said "yeah?" Harry kept going on "I've had feelings for you. Different feelings you know." Louis said "oh. Well. Ok..." Harry said "I'm sorry. That's ok If you don't have feelings for me either." Louis replied with a smile "well I guess that will change"
Guest chapter 9 . 8/20/2016
Liam
Should've
Liked
Zayn..
Rachael chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
The way they told the interviewer they were together just didn't feel right. The rest is sunshine and rainbows.
smuttylarry chapter 9 . 7/22/2016