Reviews for Intriguing Possibilities
MioriCat chapter 1 . 11/20
What a lovely story! Thank you very much for this surprising pair :) You're a wonderful author!
noname chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Aw our silver/white haired beauties. The convo was near perfection. Great job. Enjoyed everybit although I want more aigh
Stormymegumi chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I really enjoyed this story. This was a sight for sore eyes when all I see Storm paired with is Wolverine/Gambit, this story about Storm/Quicksilver was awesome. I wish there could be more, but I will take this oneshot any day. Thanks for writing it.
RoMari Estay chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
kendrat199 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I've always dreamed of writing a Pietro/Ororo fanfic. I don't know much about Quicksilver however, and didn't know how to have them mingle. Anyways, thank you for this fic! I hope you do a followup one of their date or making reactions to Ororo dating Magneto's son (perhaps a perspective from Xavier, Magneto himself, Logan, Scott, and Remy). I'm so happy you also included Rogue. One of the pairings I write (and the one that I obsessively reaad) pairs Remy/Ororo together so Rogue is usually the villain in the story or absent-which is a shame because she's really pretty awesome. Anyways :] I hope you do more Quicksilver/Storm fics in the future. Cheers!
Nienna Rose chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Funny & not so much sweet as kind of perfect but not quite that either. What is it about this story I liked so much? Yea it was peaceful even with all the outside fussing. It's good to see u back writing!
Visenya Dayne chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This is such a nice story! Please tell me you might write that dinner scene sometime? I love Pietro Ororo; if not for RoLo they might actually have been my mutant OTP.
Marigab chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Nice story! Very humorous, especially Rogue and Pietro trolling each other (although they seem to get on well enough in 616). Even if Rogue is my fav, in this case Pietro is right: he is not such a terrible guy!
I have a question tough, when is the story set? After Kurt died and Wanda was still missing after M-day?
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
So always! Your writing is a fine wine, just keeps getting better with time!
thechibbygeekgoddess chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Omg! This was fabulous! If I started pulling out lines I liked near the whole story would be here. You played each character perfectly! Please, please do more with these two! I would love to see where this goes. Just really excellent!
Sonar chapter 1 . 7/9/2013