Reviews for Too In Love To Let It Go
Jem 4ever chapter 28 . 12/23/2015
If the babies were born in February 2013, wouldn't that mean they would only be two in 2015 and not three in this chapter? Anyway, this was a great chapter and I'm so happy they'll get to be parents again! Great job! :)
Cla-C chapter 10 . 11/6/2015
This chapter is just...WOW!
Your whole story is amazing but I think this is one of the Best chapters I've ever read!
iloveyoucalzona chapter 16 . 10/24/2015
SSOSOOSOOSO CUTE.
iloveyoucalzona chapter 8 . 10/24/2015
SO HAPPY. I LOVE.
iloveyoucalzona chapter 3 . 10/24/2015
DRAMA! THRILLS! (help meeee)
iloveyoucalzona chapter 2 . 10/24/2015
Okay. I want to murder Lauren in every universe.
iloveyoucalzona chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
EEEK. HOW DID I NOT KNOW YOU HAD ANOTHER STORY? (and whyyyyyy did I have to discover it at 1am?!). Looking forward to losing sleep over this.
kassia.crislayne chapter 28 . 7/25/2015
I just came here to say thank you. Your story was awesome. Many things caught my attention, but I would like to cite one as I never read another story like this: I was so happy that you decided that Callie's parents would accept her almost immediately! I know that in the show they are like super Catholic but I was tired of reading all the time about Callie's parents inacceptance and then their eventually acceptance. So, thank you for that. I'm only talking about that but your story is so full of positive points that I can't write them all here. I loved the twins, and I loved Mark here too. He never was a third wheel with Calzona, something I hate about the show and some others fics. Mark was their best friend and loved them both equally. That was a great surprise. Also, Addison! I can get enough of her! Lauren as the Supreme bitch was lovely to see too, but I would have loved even more if she paid somehow for her mistakes. Yes, I mean prison! Lol. Anyway, I said I would only talk about one thing and ended up talking about several. I didn't had the opportunity to see your profile and other stories yet. I will soon and I hope that you continue to write even more, since you did so well with this one. And a sequel would be AMAZING! Anyway, thanks and congrats for the fanfic! Xo
netread chapter 28 . 1/16/2015
Nice ending.
I'm glad you have written another story. For being your first, you did an awesome job on this one. I'm sure I speak on behalf of your readers when saying, "Thank you for sharing your time and talents to entertain us".
netread chapter 27 . 1/16/2015
Loved it, loved it, loved it!
netread chapter 26 . 1/16/2015
Great chapter.
netread chapter 25 . 1/16/2015
Boy, I remember those days with newborns, not twins but still it can be a big adjustment. Well done. Thanks
netread chapter 24 . 1/16/2015
Whew! That was intense. Well done though.