Reviews for Yesterday's News
Hoguie chapter 1 . 3/18
I really liked it. Honestly, I would love to see this same one-shot, but with Harry never forgiving Voldemort, staying completely icy to him and the others. An AU to your story if you will. Your writing is always intense, and I'm glad this was the same.
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 3/7
wow so sad yet sweet.
Cztelnik chapter 1 . 1/4
Ah my apologies for the butchering of Junius's name. My only excuse is my phone won't let me view the story while commenting.
Cztelnik chapter 1 . 1/4
I'd forgotten the subtle game, Julien's puzzle, and the incredible passions that fired these two in anger and attraction. A very intense tale of two rejected lovers unable to find solace without, yet too proud to seek each other out. The counterpoints of Narcissa, the morbid but witty stories of Julien, the pity for Harry gifted like a prize to end conflict and win favor, the rejection and cruel mockery. This is one of the best, stands next to Saki's works.
Twice987 chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
Second time reading it after so long. Still awesome. That last part is actually really sweet.
Abbey Whitlock chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
I just realized that 3 of my top 5 favorite stories (I've read Hundreds, too much free time) are by you. Which is crazy. Write 100 more! :)
R. A Cross chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
Wonderful fanfic
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
For some reason the ending left me a little unsatisfied, I wanted Marvolo or, Voldemort whoever he is, to go through some more pain
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
WOW!
kitiku01 chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Love it! What a great story!
seashelles chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Wow.. That was.. Intense!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
O.o
Bruh.
Albettina chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Amazing! It's really amazing! I loved it, thank you!
Alexibia chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Never let it be said that you do not write with a perilous intensity-gorgeous and breathtaking. (Now let me go have some hot chocolate to calm down...)
afroparty chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
This is so good! Screw you research paper more fan fictions for me!