Reviews for Yesterday's News
For some reason the ending left me a little unsatisfied, I wanted Marvolo or, Voldemort whoever he is, to go through some more pain
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 1/13
WOW!
kitiku01 chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Love it! What a great story!
seashelles chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Wow.. That was.. Intense!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
O.o
Bruh.
Albettina chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Amazing! It's really amazing! I loved it, thank you!
Alexibia chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Never let it be said that you do not write with a perilous intensity-gorgeous and breathtaking. (Now let me go have some hot chocolate to calm down...)
schoolsucksass chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
This is so good! Screw you research paper more fan fictions for me!
TG28 chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
I loved it! Brilliant! But it's been over a year, and there have been no more fics... Sniff...
starmoonlove chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
this story deserves more reviews and favs! Awesome story and very well written in a very unique perspective! :) we hardly get such first person voldemort stories. You might want to consider changing the summary though, it's currently quite incoherent and not aan accurate summary and doesn't really draw one to want to read the fic. Do consider writing a prequel/sequel too? Would love to read more about thid relationship!
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
This was...oh my god...this was amazing! Your an amazing author, and I totally look forward to reading more from you.

One of your new followers,
Firediva0
Ps. I'll read your other stories another day becaue I'm super busy right now. Just now that I WILL read them.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
This is so sweet! In a twisted and slighty creepy way, but still so sweet!
Jessiikaa15 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
As with all of your work, I love it! Seriously, every single piece of your work is fantastic and you are number one on my recommendation list! I do hope you continue to write!
InuFanJinx chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
This was a really good story and I thank you for taking the time to write and post it!
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Can't get over "pounding him into the mattress." xD Wonderful writing!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »