Reviews for Yesterday's News
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 1 . 4/12
Great one-shot! :)
Abeham chapter 1 . 3/27
OMG!
Brain leeks from my head.
You are brilliant, magnificent, superb.
I read your first story, an unwise murder and I fell in love with it. I wanted to review but i wanted to see what else you had written, then my eyes fell on your other two stories. I don't know why, but I really love this pairing, and you bring them to life stunningly.
I have still to read your last story which is next on my list though i should be resting cause i have class in the morning but i just have to read more.
I loved your take on the complex relation between Marvolo/Voldemort and Harry/Haidar. I really would not mind another one-shot of this verse. How Harry or Haidar would fit again and Severus and Lucius and Voldemort and everything.
It is wonderful as it is, quite satisfying but i cant help want more of this particular setting. Sigh.
Anyway mind blowing work.
I am going to read the other one. :P
Abeham
Anguis Reginam chapter 1 . 2/13
One word...Epic
Anaelyssa chapter 1 . 2/11
A good story.
TamiLove chapter 1 . 1/24
Ooh teardrop ! So cuuuuuuteeee! Awwwn, i loved it! :')
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 1/8
Insanity... Good day, good night, and good luck, Haidar, Harry, Marvolo, Voldemort.
vernieklein chapter 1 . 1/5
I came across this because I am reading Servants... This was incredible! I really enjoyed it!
MYChakram08 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
This is one of these oneshots that I just can't help but adore.
teedub chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
oh, i really like this HP/LV oneshot. definitely going to fav it and read it again later.
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Hard Core one shot. Dark. Very well done. Great job!
olciak123 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Interesting. Very much so.
Goldilocks 92 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Amazing
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
XD Poor fools too proud and ignorant to realize what they had. At least they realized it in a Happy ending. _
Cynical0range chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
ok, i've read Servants but now i am officially a fan. i cannot get enough of your writing. i'm a cynic too but i've always been drawn to romance - a fact that i would never have admitted in real life. i like your point about having balance though; maybe i'll even steal it whenever i'm found out by family and friends. lol. please continue to write more fics!
Insanely-Yours96 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Wow.

I really don't know what else there is to say. This is just. . . beautiful and ugly and terrible and perfect and, just, I adore it with every single fibre of my being.

Thank you.