Reviews for Masks
shelwyn chapter 1 . 2/11
Send me a message if you ever get 100 reviews and I will add you to the 100 review one chapter story group lol
MrMichaelis chapter 1 . 1/3
SilverRider09, I would appreciate it if you don't steal my catchphrase unless you wish to be eliminated. After all, I'm one hell of a butler. I have my ways.

P.S.- phoenixyfriend, this is a rather amusing little story. x.x
Silima chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
It doesn't mean something.

You did ask us to tell you. So I did.
SilverRider09 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Now that is simply one hell of an idea!
Freedom its2l8 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
It just means that Obito has a mask fetish of some kind. Which could be another reason why he didn't like kakashi, because he was the mask guy. But, he wanted to be the mask guy. So he decided to pretend he was dead, so he could be that guy; or he decided that all evil doers need an awesome mask and couldn't decide which one to wear.
chibianimefan26 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
PFFFFFFFFFT

WAIT WHAT?

XD

hahaha

He loves his masks

I'm not even sure if I understand this story xD

Is it supposed to? lol

haha xD
Missingwings chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW! Lol, I can totally see him doing that. Well done.
Darkpetal16 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Okay, so when I read the summary, I was like… ‘Kay. This should be interesting. Crack? Oh, alright. I do love me some cracky stories.’ And then I read the ending. By far the BEST reason anyone has EVER thought of. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if that was the legitimate reason Tobito wanted to be the jinchuuriki. ;)

… Damn you. Made me lose my poker face in public. Oh well, it was definitely worth it. Thanks for posting such an interesting idea and funny oneshot!

Have a fun day!
Darkpetal16

(Sorry for shorter review, and any typos - still on phone, so... )
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
your right, he does have a mask fetish
explorer girl in training chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Rofl.
That's so true.
MegaKiraraLover chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
this makes WAY too much sense. oh god, obito...still crazy as hell...sometimes canon!obito makes less sense than my more twisted interpretations and when that happens, there's something seriously effed up about the series. xD
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I agree, you have a very good point there...and I love what the others said at the beginning!
Yoizen chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Hilarious xD If you haven't noticed already, I think your humor fics are the best! And these simple, less than a hundred words crackfics really crack me up. (I haven't even thought of this reason)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
God! So true!
I could still totally picture this happening :)
QueenPersephoneofHades chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Ahahaha, Obitobi loves his masks! I guess I can't blame him for it; they do look pretty cool when he wears them right.