Reviews for Never Let Go
Guest chapter 21 . 4/26/2015
I understand why the other readers left. This is one of the most frustrating Twilight fanfics I have ever tried to read. I dislike that I have very little sympathy left for Bella, but seriously ... her character is so frustrating. It is difficult to believe that Edward would have patiently waited around for her, even with their special "connection." In your effort to portray Bella accurately, which I really don't think you are doing, you are not being realistic about Edward. Realistic is the keyword here. In general, I like your writing, but this story is dragging. Getting to the end is no longer worth my continued annoyance. Sorry.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/12/2015
Sheesh! Enough already with wimpy bells. Oh poor me. Yeah we get it. Can we move along with the story now?
divyvicki chapter 36 . 3/2/2015
Unsure how Edward could play for the Dodgers and still keep his amature status to play at USC, but liked the story a great deal.
divyvicki chapter 35 . 3/2/2015
Awww, so sweet.
divyvicki chapter 34 . 3/2/2015
Sad that they decided to separate.
divyvicki chapter 33 . 3/2/2015
Although I see the point of Bella going to UDub by herself for one year, I also don't unetstand why UDub wouldn't offer the same scholarship opportunity to Edward that USC did. They're in the same conference after all.
divyvicki chapter 32 . 3/2/2015
Bella's therapist came up with such a wonderful solution to Edward and Bella's problem.
divyvicki chapter 31 . 3/2/2015
So glad I'm reading this as a completed story so I didn't have to wait for updates. So glad Edward and Charlie accompanied her to Phoenix.
divyvicki chapter 30 . 2/16/2015
Just a wonderful description of a first time. Very tastefully done.
divyvicki chapter 29 . 2/16/2015
Hmm, I never considered that Edwar might go somewhere else.
divyvicki chapter 28 . 2/16/2015
Poor Bella, Renee always just thinks of herself.
divyvicki chapter 27 . 2/16/2015
Poor Bella, she just can't buy a break. Wonder what Renee wants.
divyvicki chapter 26 . 1/30/2015
U did a wonderful job with what I sure was a very difficult chapter to write. I'm glad she told them and can be on the road to recovery.
divyvicki chapter 25 . 1/30/2015
I do think Edward Is right that Bella will get better if she tells them, but I don't think that will happen anytime soon.
divyvicki chapter 24 . 1/30/2015
I'm so glad I'm reading this as a completed story so I don't have to wait for updates. I would hate to have to wait I like the story so much.