Reviews for Two Worlds Collide
mystlady chapter 9 . 9/16/2002
It's okay. I respect if you hate Treize. You should continue. Please let me know once you updated this fic:
mystlady chapter 8 . 9/14/2002
Treize? Is the mystery man? LOL. I loved the guy. ::Hugs Treize to death:: He's my fave character next to Millardo... Please more. _
mystlady chapter 7 . 9/13/2002
::puts up her feet and relax:: You finally updated. I cant wait to see what happens next. Although, I'm in a mood for Amara/Duo couple or even Michelle/Trowa! LOL.
mystlady chapter 5 . 9/6/2002
Oh well. As long as Trowa is gonna show up... This is pretty good. Maybe somewhere down the road, I might be doing a fic on the outers for SM/GW crossovers. ::Hopefully:: See ya!
mystlady chapter 3 . 9/5/2002
::stamps on her foot:: Where's Trowa gonna enter the scene? I'm alittle impatient sometimes
mystlady chapter 2 . 9/4/2002
Thanks for emailing me. I cant think of any suggestions right now. My brain is completetly washed up... When is Trowa going to show up?
mystlady chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
Is this going to be Sailor Moon/Gundam Wing? Are you planning to do michelle/trowa pairing. I like to see that fic happen. This is an original couple. Michelle x Quatre would make an exceptional couple (Starry eyes) or even Amara/Duo... I started writing a fic on them (giggles) You should do more. What happens with Trista? Will she be in the fic as well? I dont mind if you decide to put Serena in the fic as well... Please continue _ I believe that Michelle and Amara are more than cousisn thought. DIC made a lousy job. I better stop complaning. Truthfully, I'm glad they dubbed the Sailor Moon S and Super S.