Reviews for Worth Fighting For
sassyfriend chapter 7 . 1/30
I really loved this and I'm glad everyone is ok
sassyfriend chapter 6 . 1/30
Hope your eye is better.
sassyfriend chapter 5 . 1/30
I LOVE Legolas
sassyfriend chapter 4 . 1/30
Same here I wouldn't wanna be in his place either
sassyfriend chapter 3 . 1/30
How is Collage going?
sassyfriend chapter 2 . 1/30
I hope father and son make up
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 1/30
You are doing really great here! This is very interesting.
pinksugarrush chapter 7 . 1/17
Aww, I like how Legolas tried to save Thranduil by transferring his fae to him.
Beccissss chapter 7 . 1/13
Awesome story! Absolutely loved it! :D
Brightpath2 chapter 7 . 3/15/2014
XD good story. I was worried for a while, and couldn't decide whether or not one of them was going to die or not.
see180movie.com chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
This story was so very, very well-done! You are a master at capturing raw emotion, whether it be sorrow or joy.
Thank you for this little gift today!
God bless!
InsideYourDreams24 chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
Ahhhh god I love this fic. So good, so good. This is by far the best Thranduil/Legolas fic on this site (not slash Thranduil/Legilas, obviously haha, but any fics with the two of them at all). It's gorgeous, heartbreaking right up to the end. Alright, I'm going to go to bed before I start repeating myself some more but I couldn't help it! I just love this fic too much to go to sleep in the middle of it. Keep on writing!
InsideYourDreams24 chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
So, this is my second time reading through this amazing fic. i dont know why i didnt review before but this is so beautifully written, especially this chapter. Absolutely heartbreaking.

I know you finished up this fic a while ago, but when you brought up an energy tranfer you mentioned Elrond performing one on Elrohir while Legolas was there. Did you have any more ideas on the situation they were in or how Elrohir came to be so injured that he needed an energy transfer? I just thought it would be a really cool one/two-shot idea. That is, if you're not too busy:) again, just a thought.

Now, on to the last couple chapters!
Phoenix chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
It is pretty well written. The prologue was a little vague and I was slightly taken aback, but all prologues are like that. What I liked was the fact that you started the story from the arguement and then expanded it into a story. It is sad that the event took place on the day of the queen's death but the day was an emotional one and they both behave appropriately for it. I just saw one missing word, i did not notice any other because I was too busy reading. :P
I post reviews slowly by nature. That's because when I find a good story, I read one chapter over and over. I don't know why but there is a fun in that.
Oh and I know the story is completed but I decided to post a review nevertheless!
Regards,
Phoenix of the Air
Willow Pierce chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
Absolutely touching and wonderfully heart wrenching, plus your use of language is a wonderful change from a lot of other stories I read. :)