Reviews for The Amice Coven and The Waiting Game
xputurnameherex chapter 85 . 4/22
xputurnameherex chapter 85 . 4/22
lovelesslilly chapter 97 . 10/5/2015
You tell of junior's prank that made Sirius and Remus fall in love, could you write a short on that? I think it's brilliant.
Kkerklaan chapter 100 . 9/14/2015
Your story is really perfect, I read it way too fast! I love how you almost completely ignore the books by now, it's way better than stick to the story from the books.
123a456e chapter 100 . 5/11/2015
Great story! Cant wait to start the next one!
Fragment of ring chapter 67 . 4/19/2015
I rather liked the story till here but I can't help feeling that the drama with Morgan being Hermione half-brother and Albus taking memories from Minerva is just useless drama to lengthen your story.
Also you're making your damn best to place the blame on Albus when the way I see the sister are far more responsible than him. He was compelled to protect her the best way he could. As show he knew what he did wasn't right, but it was still the only way he was sure she was safe.
Then for not telling everything the moment the had their power, can you blame him for having as much time with his daughter as he could knowing that she would dislike him the moment she knew, no mater how she learned it

Really the only one who as right to be angry at him is Minerva. We have seen that if let on her own Hermione would use the same kind of methods.
Kali-blue chapter 87 . 3/18/2015
I've been enjoying the story and moved over from AO3 to read it faster. I have a question about the 7? I get Hermione, Ginny, Luna, Fleur and Harry. what I'm not sure of who besides Nym makes seven. Is it Minerva as their mentor of sorts? It just seems arbitrary if Radha an earlier version of Luna was with her why don't they need her or Harry. Please note I don't want to picture Harry or Minerva joining them but I'm confused by their connection needs. Also sexual addition of Nym isn't working for me; it just seems odd again if not Minerva and Harry why need Nym. I liked Hermione & Ginny saving Draco & Narcissa and the goblins as an army. I'm wondering when the gals will finally become wolves. Does this mean Nym becomes a wolf, too. Or is she like Fleur with her swan patronus alone but shanked with the others?
Guest chapter 6 . 2/13/2015
"Normal people...their consequence of sex is a baby or maybe a disease." - since two gay people can't have biological kids together, that makes it sound like gay people aren't normal. Just doesn't sound good
Guest chapter 2 . 2/11/2015
Them having to wait for two years sucks
Cysteine Snape chapter 83 . 12/29/2014
I love the twist you added with Cissy here.
Cysteine Snape chapter 67 . 12/28/2014
Albus was a dick here. I'm glad you're writing him as a benevolent manipulator, and that he's getting his comeuppance for it.
DragonMistressOfRedemption888 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Harry Potter is a British series, so Ginny calls her mother "mum", not mom.
SoraSkyWolf chapter 70 . 7/30/2014
i have read your story at least 5 times and i love it, but i have a question about something that i just realized... when they created the wand (the sisters) they made it dark to temper fanias magic? that why is it a dark object?
FacePalmKing chapter 41 . 5/4/2014
And now Fleur! You... Whatever, more boys for me!
FacePalmKing
FacePalmKing chapter 37 . 5/4/2014
And now Viktor!? And Pavarti? Ugh! :D :D :D
You can't even begin to imagine how happy I am right now... That's ten homosexuals, one bisexual, and another possible gay... OMG.
FacePalmKing