Reviews for A Captain and His First Officer
camitake chapter 7 . 2/1
OH. MAH. GHAD. I DON'T I CAN'T EVEN. I JUST. UGH I CAN'T BELIEVE I ONLY SAW THIS NOW :(((((((((((

im not articulate at the moment because this was just so good. LIEK IM FREAKING OUT.
I love how you write! its so on point and its just amazing!
you're an awesome author. Gosh.
Thank you Thank you Thank you!
ily if its not obvious already HAHAHHAA
IloveHeat chapter 21 . 12/5/2014
Loved it! Thank you
Guest chapter 21 . 11/2/2014
By far best thing ever! I love this. I would marry it if I could!
nmletters chapter 21 . 10/19/2014
I have had this saved on my nook for I think months now b/c I wanted to make sure I told you how great I thought this installment was. Re your A/N, I'm not a writer, but I've heard that stories turn out how they're supposed to be and I can't see this any shorter or different and still doing the story justice. Hope school is going well!
IBegToDreamAndDiffer chapter 21 . 9/29/2014
Aww. This chapter was cute and fun and angsty and basically perfect. I liked watching Spock and Jim fall in love again. Poor Bones, though :p Brilliant chapter.
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 21 . 9/5/2014
Lol,

If I pay you in cookies will you make a whole story about this topic? You could have fun!

So other story ideas... hm...

1. Spock and Jim get sent back in time to Old Vulcan
2. Spock teaching Jim to say his full name
3. Spock and Jim getting turned into animals and caring for each other
4. Primal Spock!

Good luck with your work load!
Isa-Just-Me chapter 21 . 9/2/2014
THIS WAS AMAZING OKAY
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER 3
Keep up the amazing work :3
Lawlady562 chapter 21 . 9/2/2014
Wow! This was BEYOND AWESOME! Thanks. I am still not sure what lesson Jim learned in the whole de-aging process but seeing him and Spock as teens and falling in love all over again was pretty great.
seacat03 chapter 21 . 9/1/2014
I like how you had them behaving while younger!
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 21 . 9/1/2014
This is detailed, deep and also to the point but with extra for effect!

Thanks for writing this cause this would have been to quick if it was shorter...
guitarandstartrek chapter 21 . 9/1/2014
Yay! So happy you updated :)
Koro Usagi chapter 21 . 9/1/2014
I always love your updates! Thank you so much!

Lots of love,
KB
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 20 . 8/17/2014
Loved the chapter! Hey can we get one where both Spock and Jim are deaged and Spock (being the older of the two) is seriously protective of a younger Jim? Or maybe Jim and Spock are deaged and sent back in time and we get to see Amanda and Sarek (and Spock having a thing even as a child with Jim wearing his clothes. Makes him feel protective!)
Kagi Neko chapter 20 . 7/16/2014
Always glad to read your updates, love, great work! It's beautiful, as usual.

KC
The Ga chapter 20 . 7/13/2014
I think you did just fine. Most when writing a drunk Spock go overboard and rather than being funny and cute like yours is, theirs tend to be cringe worthy.

Am enjoying this series very much.