Reviews for Interludes
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 18 . 11/23/2017
I almost passed on this story in the early chapters - pacing was a bit slower than expected and the intrigue level lolled around in a very safe, vanilla area for a little while.

However, I loved the dynamic presented between the two leads in the film, so I really wanted to give it a chance.

I'm so glad I decided to keep reading, as you certainly did not disappoint.

This story was brilliant and reached such marvelous depth with such gentle prodding. The characters' internal analysis and psychological insight into each other read well and was wonderful to ponder. The academic language and references were just as appreciated, too.
And I cannot forget - the comical little quips and endearing (and often relatable) behaviors were such a treat.

After the Lewis and Clark moment, I had a private little laugh every time there was a Lois and Clark mention - it was unavoidable, really.

Anyway, I wanted to say thank you for sharing your story. When an author devotes this much time and attention to their work (especially, considering the sometimes unforgiving audiences of FF), it shows - and a story will never be poorer for it.

So, I look forward to the mentioned sequel (or any other works) and I wish you well with all your life endeavors. All the best ~
boundbyspirit chapter 18 . 6/30/2017
I haven't posted a review on in ages, but I just have to say that I REALLY enjoyed this story. That's honestly an understatement though lmao. I've been really obsessed with Clark and Lois lately. This fic was amazing, and the writing and characterization was top notch.
kat303 chapter 18 . 2/2/2017
This was an amazing story! It felt not like something I read but like a memory. I could picture everything so vividly I had to remember the scenes weren't in the movie. Great work!
Rush Limborg chapter 18 . 8/28/2016
Really like this! I'm a major fan of Amy Adams's Lois, and I got a big kick out of the way you portrayed her. The chemistry with Cavill's Clark felt real and golden, sexy and heartfelt, Romantic and natural. I could easily see this stuff happening between them, with the actors and all. Well done.
knightphoenix2 chapter 19 . 6/27/2016
Thanks!
Sugassheeep chapter 9 . 5/10/2016
this wont be continued, will it?
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 18 . 5/5/2016
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Brilliant! What a wonderful and fresh story. I loved every single bit, including how she calls it Air Kent when he's flying:P Hehe. Thanks for writing this :) I will no doubt read this again someday :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 17 . 5/5/2016
So cheeky and adorable - I can see everything coming together, especially with the shared byline emerging :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 16 . 5/5/2016
That was a nice chapter, I really like the tender emotion Lois directs at Superman - the way she comforts him, embraces his vulnerable side. It's sweet :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 15 . 5/5/2016
Oh dear, what a dramatic mess.
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 14 . 5/5/2016
My heart is mush :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 13 . 5/5/2016
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 12 . 5/5/2016
Ha! Clever ;) Love Lois's article on her supposed 'kidnapping' :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 11 . 5/5/2016
So good! I'm deeply enjoying this :) It's a wonder to read. I admire your creative quality :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 10 . 5/5/2016
Hahaha, nice :D Yes! You go Superman! Show em who's boss :) Love the red eyes in anger thing ;)