Reviews for Interludes
boundbyspirit chapter 18 . 6/30
I haven't posted a review on in ages, but I just have to say that I REALLY enjoyed this story. That's honestly an understatement though lmao. I've been really obsessed with Clark and Lois lately. This fic was amazing, and the writing and characterization was top notch.
kat303 chapter 18 . 2/2
This was an amazing story! It felt not like something I read but like a memory. I could picture everything so vividly I had to remember the scenes weren't in the movie. Great work!
Rush Limborg chapter 18 . 8/28/2016
Really like this! I'm a major fan of Amy Adams's Lois, and I got a big kick out of the way you portrayed her. The chemistry with Cavill's Clark felt real and golden, sexy and heartfelt, Romantic and natural. I could easily see this stuff happening between them, with the actors and all. Well done.
knightphoenix2 chapter 19 . 6/27/2016
Thanks!
Sugassheeep chapter 9 . 5/10/2016
this wont be continued, will it?
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 18 . 5/5/2016
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Brilliant! What a wonderful and fresh story. I loved every single bit, including how she calls it Air Kent when he's flying:P Hehe. Thanks for writing this :) I will no doubt read this again someday :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 17 . 5/5/2016
So cheeky and adorable - I can see everything coming together, especially with the shared byline emerging :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 16 . 5/5/2016
That was a nice chapter, I really like the tender emotion Lois directs at Superman - the way she comforts him, embraces his vulnerable side. It's sweet :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 15 . 5/5/2016
Oh dear, what a dramatic mess.
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 14 . 5/5/2016
My heart is mush :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 13 . 5/5/2016
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 12 . 5/5/2016
Ha! Clever ;) Love Lois's article on her supposed 'kidnapping' :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 11 . 5/5/2016
So good! I'm deeply enjoying this :) It's a wonder to read. I admire your creative quality :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 10 . 5/5/2016
Hahaha, nice :D Yes! You go Superman! Show em who's boss :) Love the red eyes in anger thing ;)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 9 . 5/5/2016
THIS IS AMAZING! And that song fits so perfectly :D I never would have thought it :) SQUEEEEE it's just great!