Reviews for Takuyamon
Basara-Jay chapter 16 . 6/14
So it's with a lot of regret that I've found this story so late. This is for two reasons. The first is because I've read your other two stories (both amazing and interestingly unique, by the way, well done). The second is because I've searched all over for Takuya/Zoe stories and somehow didn't find this gem sooner.

There's so much I want to comment on and fawn over, but I'm try to keep it to a minimum, haha.

Firstly, I totally called that Ryo and Zoe would be related. It's different. Very different. I love it. The way you write Ryo is also really freaking good, and I completely understand your logic behind who is stronger out of Takato and Ryo. While it's obvious that the choice would be Takato, Ryo is just so much more experienced and knowledgeable than him that he outclassed him in a sense.

I'm really loving the addition of Shinya into the story! It's not something I see often in Frontier fics (though admittedly, I read more Tamers fics than Frontier), so it's nice to see him included in it.

Tragedy. Tragedy everywhere. I thoroughly enjoy it. It doesn't feel like any of it has been forced into the story at all, either. It just... fits? The transition was smooth and easy to accept as being a common part of the story.

Also, the Takato and Rika lemon. Wow. That's not a bad wow, either. It's more a wow of: "You know, thinking about it, I really can't fault you for writing that because Rika seems like the exact kind of character that would be into bondage and forcefully shoving lubricated vibraters into the exposed anus of a helpless Takato. :)" The poor guy isn't even a main character and he's still getting tortured. Though after reading Cifra that's a pattern you seem to be subjecting him to a lot. :P

I'm probably a masochist, because I'm excitedly awaiting the hurt that I know this story is going to put me through. So when, not if, but when, you continue updating, I'll definitely make sure to keep tabs on it.

Keep up the great writing and I hope you get some free time in your schedule. At least to just kick back and relax, if not to write or upload or anything. Things can get pretty hectic sometimes, but I'll definitely be around until this is finished.
ThommyPickles chapter 16 . 2/5
So... I'm all caught up. And all I have to say is, yes. This is a very exciting story for me and I'm really glad to have come across it. It's rekindled my love for Digimon. Thank you.
Rachel McN chapter 16 . 2/4
Great concept and I'm really enjoying the story! Looking forward to seeing what else happens to these poor digi-kids
unfledgedd chapter 16 . 1/24
Gods, it's been a while since I had the honor of reading your fanfiction! I had to re-read all of it just to understand what was going on in this chapter. I don't regret a single moment of it. I can still re-read it and fall in love with it all over again. You're doing an excellent job, keep it up! Can't wait to see the next chapter! :)
Swanhilde chapter 16 . 1/22
Yay! You're back!
Impstar chapter 16 . 1/20
Bad times happening in a lot of places. JP is in the worst shape, but I also sympathize with Flamon; he's with a partner that he KNOWS will one day drop him, and that has to suck. A small part of me wants Flamon's memories to stay locked away for the better part of the story, he's an interesting character to follow; perhaps more interesting than even Takuya was.

Shinya is forced to watch someone tortured, and poor Tomoki is facing a monstrous big brother tormenting him in his dreams. Seriously, eff that guy. Most people wouldn't dream of treating even normal animals that way.

Glad to see another update. Hopefully the next update will be soon!
Rubius chapter 16 . 1/20
damn, i am really hoping that bastard get's what's coming to him.
Berry Doyle chapter 16 . 1/20
Yay update! Shinya being able to see JP while dreaming is really cool, if traumatizing (for Shinya, I mean.)
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 16 . 1/19
So excited to see this back and can't wait for more:). Flamon's getting some memory back, but Yutaka got access to his Mega Code that works like a contact DNA Digivolution on power.
Bolo42 chapter 16 . 1/19
Koujimon? Don't you mean Strabimon?
GirlFish chapter 16 . 1/19
So Yutaka's being like THAT?

Sick.

With how the story it'self is going, there's no telling when Yutaka will get the punishment he deserves...either jail time or the death sentence.

Either he's being really ambitious, or something else is going on.

Since JP has a Tamer with Alice, Dobermon's former partner, he's lucky in that way, to not be a bunch of unstable data.

(How or when that happened, remains to be said-I guess.)

But he was unlucky enough to be caught by a mad man.

The really big question here is; who will be the final judge for Yutaka?

Will it be human or digimon that has the final say-after all, he shows no remorse for what he's doing. Even RIKA was a bit more merciful as far as the anime goes.
themegabanana chapter 15 . 1/17
Make more
Lord Leonidas chapter 15 . 6/8/2015
This is a great story. I wonder if Takuya will be alright. At least his data will be re-stabilized. And what about Ryo, will Zoe possibly ask her long-lost brother to become her tamer? I hope that will happen. And JP needs to be saved from this madness!
unfledgedd chapter 15 . 10/24/2014
Keep up the good work! It's extremely interesting to read!
GirlFish chapter 15 . 10/10/2014
If I'm right, it's only a matter of time until that b &$ &&$ &$ &$ gets caught. Mark my words. But it's good that Takuya's not tamer less anymore. That means he has a chance of survival.