Reviews for Takuyamon
unfledgedd chapter 15 . 10/24/2014
Keep up the good work! It's extremely interesting to read!
GirlFish chapter 15 . 10/10/2014
If I'm right, it's only a matter of time until that b &$ &&$ &$ &$ gets caught. Mark my words. But it's good that Takuya's not tamer less anymore. That means he has a chance of survival.
reality deviant chapter 15 . 10/9/2014
the rukato-why did you have to go the SM road? now that ship is dirty...

the part with tommy and the part with ryo were nice...
Impstar chapter 15 . 10/9/2014
That was more of a lime. You didn't get to the the punchline so to speak. Doesn't really matter.

Anyways, I look forward to reading more about Jeri and Takuya's partnership. Or should that be Flamemon? After all, he's not really Takuya at the moment. I hope that they stay together honestly.

I also hope that Zoe asks Ryo to be her tamer. I still want to avoid some sort of cheesy bonding between Zoe and Takuya that allows them to be without tamers, and sadly I can see it happening.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 15 . 10/9/2014
Man that was a KINKY lemon:-). Great job, and I think Cyberdramon going mature like that is pretty cool too. While short, this was a good buffer chapter for a good long one next time.
InugamiGuru chapter 14 . 10/7/2014
Ok finally I catch up to this fic. It's awesome! I'm loving the different shifts of view. It helps tell the story in a fluid way & yet allows plenty of suspense to build. Love it.
Berry Doyle chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
Aw, Jeri is a sweety. I feel like she's one of the best people who could have found Flamon.

I'm curious to see where the subplot of Zoe and Ryo being siblings is going to go.
reality deviant chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
saw it now-i really like the promise of the story, execution is not bad either, even is a couple of things seem cliche...
GirlFish chapter 14 . 10/5/2014
Keep it up!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 14 . 10/5/2014
Well(blinking in shock), I expected it, but still got surprised. Jeri bonding to Takuya that is. Oh jeez, hopefully Yamaki's scanners can recognize him or things are going to get dicey, and I just KNOW Zoe is going to be soooooo pissed at Yukata for this. Hell hath no fury indeed. I just can't stop imagining her adding Jetsilphymon's armor and then making that freak go through a blender, slowly via wind.

Plus, if Takuya can still go to a Mega Level of power, Emperorgreymon is gonna be a shock and awe to soooo many levels.

Great update man, and I can't wait for more!
Impstar chapter 14 . 10/5/2014
Poor Taki. You know, I think that Jeri would be a great tamer for him (I mean, I know she's waiting for Leomon's reincarnated data, but hopefully she'll get over that somehow). I wonder how long it will take for his memories to return? Hopefully not TOO soon, that's too good of a plot point to return just because he comes face to face with, say, Zoe or Koji.

Looking forward to the next update.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 13 . 10/3/2014
Oh sweet Kami above(pale shock), he warped his mind and stuck him in Flamon form, somehow. Yukata is sick! JP is tough as nails lasting like he did. And RYO IS ZOE'S BROTHER!? Massive plot-twist!
GirlFish chapter 13 . 10/3/2014
Very suspenseful. Is Zoe carrying Takuya's egg, by any chance though?
Damegazero chapter 13 . 10/2/2014
At least write a lemon Taku/Zoe as compensation
Impstar chapter 13 . 10/2/2014
At least they will get better... because this is already pretty dark. And Yukata is a bastard but is also right in that this won't be good for the overall acceptance of Digimon.