Reviews for What We Deserve
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 8 . 3/6
Well they're heading in the right direction all right.
Undercover Reader chapter 8 . 3/5
It's great, don't stop now!
AdmiralJackal chapter 8 . 3/2
I was so excited to see there was an upda're for this story! In fact, I was so excited, I went back and reread the other chapters before reading the new one. It may have been a short chapter, but it was an excellent update! I'm waiting on bated breath for the next chapter.
BettinaW chapter 8 . 3/1
Hi, I foudn your story over the just-in function, and It's really quite unique. You've got a wonderful way to describe males and their complicated no talk relationships.
I love Teddy of course, but also Remus, Draco, Harry and Severus each have their own, unique issues.

Please, yes, do continue this story whenever the muses kiss you. It's absolutely worth reading!
happy chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
dear Author, we are sooo eager to know who and what they deserve? .. Please update. If this is a dropout please mention it. Thank you
happy chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
heeeeeey where is the rest of the story? So are you updating or not? Is this a drop project? Give us a sign!
happy chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
what? You know what? I hope severes make it difficult on him. He deserve it.
happy chapter 6 . 11/1/2014
chapter 6, it took me everything not to throw the device on the wall.. HOW DARE YOU HARRY.. Your father wasn't a saint and he wasn't the most perfect. You started the sneering so they made you taste of your own medicine. And lupin the BLIND gaurd. Always have. Severes my HERO deserves better
happy chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
chapter 2, 3: amazing details. You desrcribed everything that happned after the war. You are right, everybody was an afterwar victim. Everybody dealt with it depends on his personality. Lets see what will happen next..
happy chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Fantastic! Great starters! i love it.. Bravo. Great idea. Nice writting style. We are still at the begining but I am seeing it from here and on
AdmiralJackal chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
This is an absolutely lovely story. Once I started reading I just couldn't stop. The characterizations for everyone is wonderful and spot on I think. I'm wholeheartedly looking forward to the next chapter! I can't wait to find out how the talk between Remus and Severus goes.
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
I just know they won't kiss and make up.
littleisle chapter 7 . 6/22/2014
I adore the characterization of all the characters. Draco's maturity and insight is refreshing, & Im really glad Severus has someone like him to have his back. Further, the relationship between Remus & Severus - even now - to me seems a bit complicated. I guess it's because even though Remus does seem to have grown up i always question whether or not he would act the same towards Severus had his friends survived. Obviously that would be a completely different story, but it is still on my mind.

Overall, as usual this chapter was incredibly enjoyable and I'm looking forward to the rest.
Lupinesence chapter 7 . 6/22/2014