Reviews for What We Deserve
N.E.D.CL.1 chapter 10 . 5/30
I really love the story. I hope the new Wolfsbane works out for Remus and the other weres. Really looking forward to seeing what happens next. Hopefully Teddy will be able to spend more time with Severus and Draco as well, and hopefully Remus and Severus will get together real soon. Please update soon, can't wait for the next chapter.
Reader chapter 10 . 5/17
Another good chapter - thank you for going on. I like how Snape tries to help Lupin and help himself through it - getting himself a friend and perhaps more. Thanks for sharing!
Reader chapter 2 . 5/17
Lovely, truly, I like how you portrait them. Thank you also for the kind Poppy Pomfrey who actually likes Snape - I dislike the fics which make her unkind to him.
Reader chapter 1 . 5/17
Just found this story and have to say it is really good - if one can judge by the first chapter. (-: I like the idea of Draco becoming a Healer and also of him and Narcissa saving Snape's life in the Shack. That Lupin survived too is another good thing about the story. (-: It is also pretty new for me to read a story where Teddy would be Werewolf too - which makes the story even more interesting. Thank you also for pointing out how people stopped viewing Snape as Death Eater and started to see him as Murderer instead - how very true!
hornofgondor chapter 10 . 1/18
I'm so happy you're back! Love it, and can't wait for more!
PiffyEQ chapter 9 . 12/20/2015
God I can't stand Harry. He's such a sanctimonious prick.
BettinaW chapter 9 . 6/22/2015
Yep, still reading AND enjoying this story! You really know how to describe men of all kinds. Teddy is a cute boy to form the link!
I wonder what Harry wrote, and whether Snape read it at least similarly to what it was meant to mean.
Snape admitting that his interest is not only academical should count highly to Remus.
Please continue!
hornofgondor chapter 9 . 6/21/2015
I just discovered this story and couldn't help but devour it in one sitting. Beautiful writing, characterization, plot. Love love love it. Teddy is downright adorable. And I can't wait to see the relationship between Remus and Severus develop. Please continue!
Paladium chapter 9 . 6/15/2015
i liked the story so far :D
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 9 . 6/14/2015
What a logical response to wanting to experiment.
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 8 . 3/6/2015
Well they're heading in the right direction all right.
Undercover Reader chapter 8 . 3/5/2015
It's great, don't stop now!
AdmiralJackal chapter 8 . 3/2/2015
I was so excited to see there was an upda're for this story! In fact, I was so excited, I went back and reread the other chapters before reading the new one. It may have been a short chapter, but it was an excellent update! I'm waiting on bated breath for the next chapter.
BettinaW chapter 8 . 3/1/2015
Hi, I foudn your story over the just-in function, and It's really quite unique. You've got a wonderful way to describe males and their complicated no talk relationships.
I love Teddy of course, but also Remus, Draco, Harry and Severus each have their own, unique issues.

Please, yes, do continue this story whenever the muses kiss you. It's absolutely worth reading!
happy chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
dear Author, we are sooo eager to know who and what they deserve? .. Please update. If this is a dropout please mention it. Thank you
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »