Reviews for The Secrets of Fire
GaladInzel chapter 4 . 7/11/2004
please update

its really good
laura mulwray chapter 4 . 8/16/2003
MORE, I want more chapter to read and see what will happen to harper. please!
Kaion Vin chapter 4 . 6/29/2003
Update soon! Update soon!

I'm sorry...It's just I'm going to be in suspense until you write more. I love your fic! Yeah, I just figured out today that I had seen enough Andromeda to read the fanfiction. I'm so spacey sometimes. Love your fic! Keep on writing! I'm guessing a beta reader is a editor. Is this just a term used here/sci-fi type fics because I've never heard the term anywhere else.
the-bloodiest chapter 2 . 6/14/2003
great story! keep writing and update this story as fast as you can!
Shoot the Sky chapter 3 . 4/6/2003
Your fic is really good, hurry up and write more. I'll be waiting for you to update. ;-)
angeleyes46 chapter 3 . 3/21/2003
cool story. i can't wait to read the next part.
sammy-mackie chapter 3 . 3/10/2003
i like it so far i can't wait 4 more
Dragon of the Elements chapter 3 . 2/10/2003
Well, I tried! :) Then I have no idea who they are. But I was right about Harper being pyrokinetic! Burning someone alive at 4? Ahh. Are you going to give us some background info about this place Harper was?

Oh, and I'll be your beta reader! I'd love to. I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to to,but...

and I speak fluent french too! (I'm not originally french, but have been in immersion for 10 years!)

Dragon of the Elements
sparkycola1 chapter 3 . 2/8/2003
I'll Beta! I'm so glad to have found this story again! I thought you'd given up- j'adore The secrets of fire! C'est fantastique! I'd love to beta- My email is , Please Write more!
Breeze chapter 3 . 2/8/2003
This is such a terrific story! Oh My Goodness I hope you can get chapter 2 3/4 out soon ;)simply fabulous!
Nureek chapter 3 . 2/8/2003
That was great. Love the 1984 referance. Continue please.
Taal chapter 3 . 2/7/2003
Another part so soon? Well done indeed, this fic is really 'heating up' eh?

Ta'al
Dragon of the Elements chapter 2 . 2/5/2003
Awesome! This chapter has been waaaaay too long in the coming. Update sooner next time.

As for your quiz...I have not a clue who Zaim is, but perhaps Mallory is..Trance? Wild guess here.

Dragon of the Elements
Taal chapter 2 . 2/5/2003
At last! I'm glad that you have decided to update this fic again, very promising star but please don't leave us hanging for too long. H/T rulez.

BTW. You'll get lots more reviews if you allow anonamous reviewing.

T'al