Reviews for All That Counts
lizb1813 chapter 10 . 8/7/2017
Oh my goodness! I can't believe I only found this now! This was extremely believable, and if Pepper had gone along, I bet this is what would have happened. Excellent characterization, and awesome writing! Thank you for sharing this with us!
Caroline-Angel chapter 10 . 9/7/2015
OMG. I really loved your story. The essence of what happened is very realistic. Pepper- tony hope to read more.
A hug
lkuecrar chapter 10 . 6/30/2015
I love this. I read it a year or two ago and now I just rediscovered it; I'm so so so happy that I did. This was wonderful.
LillyHalliwell chapter 10 . 11/21/2014
Loved it! I love that you mentioned you researched this, because it showed so much detail in it that I haven't seen in other stories. Curious to see how the sequel will turn out.
nancyozz chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
Excellent story...off to read the sequel
nancyozz chapter 9 . 10/19/2014
Oh I love their reunion...and their kiss
nancyozz chapter 8 . 10/19/2014
So glad Pepper is finally safe...but I hope Tonys found soon
nancyozz chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
Omg...I hate that Tony and Ppper are seperated...and pepper could be in complete danger now ...Hope Tony finds her quickly
nancyozz chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
Pepper must be so confused and terrified...Hope she and Tony aren't seperated for every long
nancyozz chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
This is so intense and riveting...I literally can't stop reading
nancyozz chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
Even though the circumstances are horrific, it is nice to see Tony taking care of Pepper ...and I think he's realizing his deep feelings for her slowly but surely
nancyozz chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
Poor Pepper..my heart is breaking for her
nancyozz chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Nice to see Pepper admit...if only to herself...that she has feelings for Tony
nancyozz chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I can't believe I haven't read this AU before now...I will do so now and leave you reviews now...first chapter is good...very tense
little miss michelle chapter 10 . 6/4/2014