Reviews for All That Counts
little miss michelle chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
So lovely!
Patty Beltran-Stark chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
Dios de mi vida este fanfic estubo excelente, sensacional eres muy buena en esto, realmente ame esta historia
Saludos!
Nyna Sand chapter 10 . 9/12/2013
I like it when Tony tries to convince Pepper... and I'm so glad she doesn't reject him!

"For a genius, sometimes you're really slow…do you know that?" ahah, this is soooo true!

Well... that was a very short review but I loved the chapter. The ending was nice and really gave a closure to the story so that's great (:

You succeeded in writing something new with an already existing idea and I enjoyed reading it. You're an excellent writer.

Thank you for sharing, making me laugh and even eating my nails in anguish xD,

XO
Nyna.
Nyna Sand chapter 9 . 9/12/2013
Grrrr I hate Obadiah... your fault... but I can't help seeing the "true" meaning behind his kindness x)

"there's something you're going to want to see," I hope that's Tony! :D

"Tony!" she found herself whispering.
Yeah ! *emotional tear*

"How the hell—" Obadiah started to say.
MOUHAHA! Take that Oby! Tony's alive!

" their lips meeting " At least! And in front of Obadiah, ahah! I LOVE you!

"Does it count as sexual harassment if you kiss me?" Tony teased.
AHAHAH! I really DO love you! This reply was AWESOME :D
Nyna Sand chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
Yeah for Pepper being safe!

"And Happy's response was…it's about damn time…" Poor Happy was probably in a depression without Tony and Pep, ahah :D

FIVE months!

Jell-o... another weird thing we do not have in France xD (yes it's lame like comment to a story... sorry)

Pep has a little stockholm syndrome, hasn't she? " She wondered if Rhodey thought that she had some kind of Stockholm syndrome…" ahah, I love it when you write the things I'm thinking about '

I'm sooo tired, my reviews are shorter and shorter but I want to read more! I'm Shannyfish addict! Ahah!
Nyna Sand chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
"He needed her, like air." that's so cute and so true... *fluff time*

Oooh... I like that Tony didn't kill Raza. I know I wanted him dead just two chapters ago but still... the way you wrote things it makes sense and it's more... realistic :D

Poor Yinsen... :(

Not a very long review... but I still love the story and I liked the change in PoV!
Nyna Sand chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
Can I please kick Yinsen's ass? Just once! He deserved it! Who cares about eating when Tony and Pep... tsssk!

Raza would have set the almost-rape thing up himself that I wouldn't be surprised...

"And she could see it in his eyes, as much as it terrified her, he was telling the truth." Does it have something to do with Obadiah? Is he coming to see if Tony's dead or something?

I'm really wondering what just happened in this chapter... I love suspense... but you're killing me here :D

Great chapter!
Nyna Sand chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
You wouldn't kill Pepper right? You're only playing with your readers fragile heart again? For my sanity I'll believe that...

I think I didn't get the part about the mountains killing Hindus... xD

"Maybe all the fighting was because Yinsen had realized that he'd lost it" that could be a very realistic possibility...

Of course they MADE ice... I love Tony... oh how much I missed him (your him) during those... two MONTHS o.o (I cannot believe we're already in September...)

"and once I kill Stark, I will return to you and make you my wife" ... such a nice man! May I kill him? Please? (puppy's eyes)

I really love your writing, I know I told you this before but it's been a while... so :D
I just feel like I'm watching one of the movies when I'm reading your stories (:

"In theory, it should fly…at least a short distance" ... theory being the key word if I remember the movie properly (I think I know it by heart so...) but you changed some pretty important things already so I won't expect it to be the same :p

the eeeend! loved it!

(sorry for my crappy English... but I'm so tired )
adorestories chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
I've been reading a ton of your stories, and let me tell you. It takes a LOT for me to favorite an author (I've only done it once or twice) but you, my friend. You are amazing. Definitely going on the list!
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
A simple concept explored very well, to say the least; congratulations.
From the beginning, you created a dramatic exploration of Pepper’s mood in this situation, shaken at her imprisonment and terrified about being used against Tony even when they’re only ‘professional acquaintances’ rather than anything deeper, each of them re-evaluating their feelings for each other as they face almost certain death, to say nothing of confronting what they thought about each other as Tony realises a tender side he had never explored before while Pepper’s pushed to her psychological limits.
The part where Pepper was taken by Raza was a bit of a surprise, and her rescue felt a bit sudden, but while I wish we could have seen her reaction to the completed Iron Man Mark 1 in operation, their reunion definitely worked; things might be awkward, but they’ve realised how much the other means to them and are willing to explore it.
Keep up the good work!
Belle97 chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
Best iron man fic i've ever read! It was amazing! I just couldn't stop reading, It's like 4am in my country at the moment and i started at 12 xd I also have to get up early so I have 3 hours of sleep left, but is was totally worth it! :D I'll read the sequal tomorrow!
Thanks for writing this! I really really enjoyed it :P
Belle97 chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Love this story so much :D
Belle97 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This is so good! Really wow!
TonksBella chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
That was really good, great fic
Guest chapter 10 . 7/20/2013
Awwww Tony is so adorable! It's like he's just found his first love! I just love him and Pepper so much. They are so perfect together.
171 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »