Reviews for All That Counts
josianeyuki chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
Oh please I loved, write a sequel would be perfect!
I'm excited to see the sequel, I really loved it.
CoffeeSlut chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
I really enjoyed this story, but why did you label this MA?
Millibear chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
Yes this storyline has been done before, but you definitely made this your own and I think it's the best one out there. I really loved this story and I enjoyed waking up every morning knowing I have something great to read. I'm sad the stories ended but I'm thrilled that you have agreed to write a sequel. I can't wait to read it and I hope you have a great time writing it :)
Arihimew chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
Aww, really love this Pepperony scene as the last chapter. I was worried that Pepper would out-stubborn Tony and made them both go back to things before. I'm happy Tony won the argument!

I love this story very much. The entire chapters bring different feelings and full of roller coaster of emotion with detailed description. I also adore how you develop the characters. The fact that you are one of those people who do not mind to torture the character is always my personal reason to keep reading your stories, so keep it up!

Thank you thank you thank you for the amazing fic you've brought us. This fic sincerely always become my reason to check my inbox more often than usual and my first choice to read despite the other amazing fics update. You're also one of very short list of authors who don't need any extra encouragement to update frequently, and I love you for that!
I'm sorry if in any way my reviews or my PMs hurt you or even made you to second think the story's plot or anything. Especially my past review about the Muslim thing, not my intention at all ;)

By the way, I'd love to read your blog but I think FFdotnet filter and delete your blog's address from the page. Please kindly PM me the address

Will do wait for the sequel :)
Serendinfinity chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
I'm almost sad that this is over but so glad you're doing a sequel! This ending was great, I loved Tony and Pepper last scene.
I hope we'll see them soon back in Malibu!
Pepper Potts-Stark chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Ok now I'm crying... So good
Doomedphsyx2030 chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Nawww Soooooo cute! Love it! Pepper is back with the man she loves, and she's kissed him! Yay! Please please update soon!
Maya chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
A very interesting story you have written. It would be great if you continued it as an AU of the first (and the second ...) movie.

Pepper definitely has Stockholm syndrome. Raza after all had her beaten with stones/bricks and then had her brought away again so that he can forcibly marry her. He touched her when she didn't want that. Even if he saved her life, he was absolutely despicable. I hope you have Pepper realize that.
alwayslovetwilight chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
omg, so happy tony is found and they shared a kiss. please update more! not that you already don't update everyday but still!
Ms. RomanceFan chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
I love, love, love this story! I can't get enough of it. The plot is great and I loved the whole Raze-being-into-Pepper thing. I can't wait to see how much Pepper and Tony's relationship changes after they get back home.

Please update soon!
kateswalshs chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Awwww yay they kissed! Ahh, I really hope you continue to write their developing romantic relationship throughout Tony becoming Iron Man and Obadiah trying to replicate the suit and all that - I'd love to read it because I love AUs where they're together in what is essentially the first movie. :)
Amazing chapter!
Arihimew chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
AAAAAHHHH! They reunited! They finally reunited! AND THEY KISSED! AAAAAAAHHHHH!

Alright now that I let the crazy fangirling stuff out of my system, I really like how you portray Pepper here. She really looked like the infamous Pepper Potts who was strong, stubborn, and loyal as hell yet still had that sweet and vulnerable side that could easily break. That's Tony's girl, lol (I really really like that line btw, "That's my girl" 3)

I also like Rhodey's "Pepper found us" line, made her sounded like a bada**-which she was.

I was scared and full of anticipation for a second when Obadiah came, I thought that you really would take her away from Tony once more. I'm glad you didn't, though it wouldn't be that bad either.

Awesome awesome chapter!

I feel like having another fangirl scream right now, so let me finish the review here. ;)
Niice Potter chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
ok... i don't know what to say...
the story is great! just like that!
update soon please :)
falonmarie chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Another great chapter. Im so glad you updated today. I went to the dentist and I really needed something happy to put me in a better mood after that. Thanks!
Supreme Bookworm chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
You are evil and amazing at the same time! When Obadiah sat down beside Pepper I thought for sure it was Tony! But noooo, it had to be the back-stabber himself! Oh well, at least we FINALLY got a kiss out of Tony and Pepper! Can't wait for more!
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »