Reviews for Secret Meetings
sachii.ballpoint chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I just now found this story after haphazardly skipping through the mai hime pages and I must say, it's like finding a wonderful little trinket hidden in an otherwise frequently visited antique store. I love the progression and tone, the emotions also impress upon you with a great deal of authenticity. and the characters are very much in character, which I must admit is a very hard thing to do nowadays given how diluted they've become with the amount of fiction and doujins floating about that interpret them in every which way. A really great read! I'm hoping to see more from you soon!
lhadievixen chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
gosh i imagine tango wow so sexy of them this is great i thought you'd left us hangin' thanks for a wonderful story
nomask chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Lovely story. Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
cool story
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
This story is awesome and your writing is superb. I hope you write more stories about Mai-Hime. These fandom seriously needs more fine writers like you or it may die due to lack of good stories.

I actually like the little bit of angst...it made the ending sweeter :)
Wolf Brigade chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Hi! To be honest, I only found this story because you reviewed mine. I can't believe I missed this! I've become enamored with one shots and this one is pretty great. In a relatively short piece, you were able to capture both of the girls' personalities. I like your writing style; it's very clean and composed (if that makes any sense) and the dialogue is realistic. If I have to offer any constructive criticism, I'd guess it would be to change these three lines

'However, for one reason or the other, Shizuru did not regret the day Natsuki found her. Of course, this was something she did not tell the other girl. She knew that Natsuki was all about privacy, and was therefore ecstatic the day other girl decided to share a portion of herself as well. '

Since the story is entirely from Natsuki's perspective, these lines kind of out of place since this is the first and only time you go into Shizuru's thoughts. It's a really small thing but something I keep in mind when I attempt my own one shots/read other people's. Still, as I said, I really enjoyed this and hope you continue to write some more Mai Hime stories!
shiznat13 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
awww .. i love it
ThunderJovi chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I definitely don't see a reason to change a single thing about the content of this short. It would have been amazing to see more, but I also see the plus of having this stay short. Good work.
Francia13 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Really lovely!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
i realy like this story
its so cute
Unknown chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Haha, I love this.
At first, I was worried that this story would have an open ending because I noticed it was complete and a one-shot before reading it. I am so glad it isn't those kind of stories that leave you hanging though.
This is definitely going to go on my "reread list"
Until then, I'm looking forward to your future works :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
so sweet . 3
Guest123 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
One of the best one-shot I read. Thank you for sharing your story :)
Erza chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Wow... One of the most beautiful story i read soo far! That story, even if it was't as long as the movie "step up" it gave me way more émotions and it was 1000000x way better than the movie! Seriously! I can totally imagine them in my head! Plus, i like the fact that they r not too much OOC, instead it really suits their personnality! I hope to have the honor to read other stories from you and be sure i'll review each one of them :)
Platina GF chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
oh, wow, such a lovely story! thank you:)