Reviews for The Joy Of Tactics
joytiger chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I just found this. I was so goood :)) Sad it is over...
sharna chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
oh come on i need to know if Malcolm escapes the clutches of the crew please
kippinator chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
*snork* Oh, God. You are my hero. I love you.
Thank you for keeping everyone in character. For the most part. This is amazing. Write a sequel. I want to see what happens with the pineapples.
Selendrile chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
Lmao. Brilliant.
Lozalot chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA! THAT WAS SOOO FUNNY! But i don't blame them! Malcom is far too hot for his own good!
Jaws chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
That was so cute ... What a great story ... are you always into slash or are you just having fun with it when it suits you?
agentpippin chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
You are evil, and I love you for it. Sick, sick, sick.

Write more.

Trip in nothing but strategically placed pineapple chunks. Damn.

nostalgia chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
I love you more than I have ever loved anyone in my entire life.

THIS IS SO VILE. In a good way.

Please write twenty-four hours a day; sleep is for the weak. If you don't, I will track you down and kill you.

Mordiliel chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
A really funny story. I hope you will write more soon.
BoltcasterGirlie chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
*still collapsed on floor* This was hilarious! I especially liked the Twister game, and that interesting theory on Malcolm's weapons obsession... _ Nice job on this fic, it's well-written and very enjoyable!
Rusty Armour chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
This is frickin' hilarious! You definitely have a gift for comedy! This totally cracked me up! I loved the fact that Reed was totally oblivious to everyone's yearnings and how he kept managing to work up Trip with the most innocent remarks... Good work! :-)
byrdgirl chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
THANK YOU! Not only for the story, but for the little quantum Leap reference as well. As soon as I heard Scott Bakula was playing Archer, all I wanted to hear was the captain say "Oh boy."

Very funny story. It was well written and clever. Poor guy. There is definitely something about a hot guy that doesn't understand that he's hot that makes him even hotter. I'll be smiling for a while now.

Chriss Corkscrew chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
Oh man! Sheer insanity! TWISTER! Mwaaaaaaah!
Vix of TARDIS chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
Oh man, this was funny! As one who fancies Malcolm quite a lot, I can imagine how difficult it must be for the crew...and I loved the bit with Porthos! Good job!
JosephineLL chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
How about strategically placed pineapple rings? :::giggle:::

Very funny, liked it alot.