Reviews for What's Your Number?
Stalker69 chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
Fuck...i need a cold shower...nicely done *wink and gives u the dancing eye brow lol
hahahaha seriously dnt stop writing. Hoping to see more work from u
and totally stalking ur other stories too
if i had an acount ur totally going to be in fav authors!
cant believe i might actually want to have an acount lol
seriously love ur writing style!
shit! im rambling again...okay! so gonna stalk! lol
cya around then
livelovevolleyball chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
Great two-shot!
letsgobacktothestarthon007 chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
Really cool!

The rude guest is so pathetic, it's funny. First off, ranting about how stupid this story is while hiding behind the 'guest' word; then calling the writer and his/her readers stupid for what? Reading this story and finding it good? Really, how about you write something for us then we'll decide if it's a good read? I bet you can't or maybe you did but a lot of people don't like it. Don't be jealous when other people like someone's story.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
For starters your summary is terrible! People come to Callie for advises? Seriously?

42 people Callie, really? And when she tells Arizona and Arizona has a normal reaction, Callie has the audacity to get upset and pissed off? Then play the victim card, yet again? Not only is that bullcrap you couldn't even write it half decently so it made sense or at least felt in character and comparing it to Arizona pointing out like 5 different people is completely different to the moronic guests who reviewed.

Another negative is yet again someone thinking it's funny to have manwhore disgusting Mark who has caused half of their problems in their relationship to walk into their apartment uninvited and and yell and scream and talk and go into their room while they are having sex like it is normal and not having Arizona react like she actually would if this was In character.

IN short this was terrible and anyone who thinks it's good is just as stupid as you
montgoforprez chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
To the guest who pointed out that Arizona slept with 10 people in the hospital and thought it was fun and how it's funny how you wrote Callie as the one who slept with more people, I guess that's why this is called a fanfic. I personally will not bother to read something that is a replica of the show itself. Because then, I will just watch instead of read fanfic. But to each their own I guess.

Anyway, I loved this fic! I'm a little bummed that it's too short, but thank you still for posting. Hope you will write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Umm if u paid attention to season 8 the episode with the lion and all. Arizona pointed out like 10 women she slept with in the hospital and thought it was fun. So her saying 20 was just kindof dumb cause we all know Arizona has definitely slept with more women than Callie has slept with guys. And it's kindof funny that u would write it out as Callie being the one to sleep with more
jj chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Sweet and hot! I hope Mark didn't interrupt them . Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Why would Arizona be in trouble? And yes there is a double standard but 42 people is a hell of a lot of people - Typical Callie can't keep her legs closed
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Freaking love this man! Hope you can update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
It's good. I like it. But what's Brittany doing in the supply room with them? lol
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This is soooo fun..funny..and plain lovely..pl update soooon!its refreshingly nice..thank u
Pen Gnots chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
hahaha hahhah ahahah ahaha hahahaha so awkwardly funny it's great thanks for sharing
islandsndstream chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
So cute :) I can't wait to read the next chapter.
cyesixtwo chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Someone's in the dog house :D I smell make up sex!
xyliebuts chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Very interesting story. Hope you can update soon!