Reviews for Why Merlin Should Be Allowed to Sleep
Samantha2611 chapter 1 . 7/13
I have read this many, many times but it's still amazing. :D
Favourite fanfiction I've ever read and I've read a lot. :)
FallenFromGrace19 chapter 1 . 7/8
this is my favorite story I have read it heaps
monkeykiddo1 chapter 1 . 7/4
Laughing. Too. Hard. Can't. Breath. Brilliant. Writing. XD
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 6/30
It could be formatted a lot better, and there's the fact that even Merlin had limits; he was still maturing at that point, after all, and seven sorcerers probably would have given him at least a little bit of trouble. Aside from that, it was pretty fun to read.
OH MY GOODNESS THIS WAS SO RIDICULOUSLY HILARIOUS. I LOVED the sass, it was just.. incredible, seriously. Everything about it, just... awesome.
MonJoh chapter 1 . 6/9
LOL! But he really should conjure the never-ending mug of ale. Really.
SkylarO chapter 1 . 6/1
Are you kidding?! Not your best work?! THIS IS FANTASTIC! I read it a while ago and loved then, and I've rediscovered it now and I might love it even more now!
SirenSong97 chapter 1 . 5/16
Hey this was fantastic! And super funny. I have a prompt that I've been thinking about and feel that you would do really well with. So what if you know big bad sorcerer and all that, but all he knows is that the king's manservant is the one who is Emrys/ protector of the king whatever. So he decides to kidnap him. Meanwhile, because Giaus needed some herbs Merlin's out with George caring for the king in his absence and I suppose you can see where it goes from there. So basically, crazy sorcerer knows Arthur's manservant is powerful/ his protector and accidentally kidnaps a filling-in George because Merlin is not there. I think it would be super funny. Have fun with it!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 5/16
This is bloody brilliant! My favorite part had to be where he was casually reading and making Morgana furious by ignoring her, and encouraging the knights to do the same. But honestly, I loved this whole thing.
biddle29 chapter 1 . 5/13
This was absolutely fantastic XD I loved how sassy Merlin was!
brightfairy8 chapter 1 . 4/27
Hahahaha; great story; makes me laugh with amusement every time I encounter it in one of my filtered searches for good Merlin fanfics XD
Silversword23 chapter 1 . 3/19
Loved this! You are so funny and this is wonderful. It's humourmagic (not a typo)and pure awesomeness.
zyonnaw96 chapter 1 . 3/14
that's was freaking awesome!
This was great. I loved many parts; here's one.

"What can you do Merlin? There are eight of us... And there is only one of you."
"Correction. There are seven very nervous and one very overly self assured you's, and one extremely pissed off and, incidentally, powerful me."
kittenthewriter chapter 1 . 2/4
It's ironic I read this before going to sleep. *yawn* It's really funny and good story. I really liked it. :)