Reviews for Blood
Stina Leffel chapter 13 . 2h
Fantastic story! Paganaidd is the only other author who has written a severitus as good as this one. It's exciting, well planned, emotionally believable and sometimes funny. Thank you for writing!
VannahSkye chapter 1 . 16h
Ok first off I love this story. Second, I love this story. Third... you get the picture. Hahaha I'm about to do a reread of this because I noticed you posted the last chapter (NOooo I can't believe it's over!) And I just want to make this last a bit longer and refresh my memory on some things before it ends for good for me. Honestly though I'm so psyched to read this again, beginning to end, because it's just a lovely read and it's so exciting (and kinda sad) that's it's actually finished. And yeah I'm kind of rambling now but I just want to make sure you know how much your writing is appreciated and thank you for sharing this with us. It's been so fun to read and getting the updates in my email always gave me something to look forward to on a bad day. I hope you keep writing!
Ok now I'm actually gonna read and stop gabbing. :)
Stina Leffel chapter 2 . 9/18
I think you did well with the action scene! Many fanfiction writers don't even bother to try. It was fast paced and clearly relevant to the plot. Thank you for writing!
kryptonianhallows chapter 28 . 9/17
Ahhhh that was great! Was that the end?
Pyroxen chapter 28 . 9/17
I just wanted to say that I just finished reading your story. I probably already read through all the complete novel length good FanFictions on Harry Potter that there is in the whole web.
Yours is one of my favorites. It’s well written, it’s imaginative, it’s the right balance between funny and dramatic. It’s realistic (well as much as a story about wizards can be). It’s perfect. I loved it every step of. E way.
I just wanted to tell you that. Thank you so much for sharing the story you had in your mind. All the best to you.
starie78 chapter 28 . 9/16
Superb!
freetre chapter 28 . 9/13
Love this story. Thank you for writing it. Loved Harry's speech. Also yay for him and Draco! They are so cute.
I hate hermione
DarkRavie chapter 28 . 9/12
Phoenixash88 chapter 27 . 8/30
Please update and complete the story i enjoyed it and waiting to read more
SmoulderS chapter 27 . 5/13
Wow, lots going on here! I can't believe this story is almost over. Dumbledore's plan was very rough. Will we get to find out what happened to Ron in the maze?
VannahSkye chapter 27 . 5/10
Oh I love this story so much! I have a feeling I'm going to be very sad when it ends but *sighs* I get it, you gotta wrap it up sometime. You took us us on such a journey and ha I'm getting a bit melancholy just thinking about the end, I've gotten so attached to these characters and fheir stories. I hope you'll keep writing though! It'd be great to read more from you. :)
tryingtogetridofthisaccount chapter 12 . 5/9
gotta say, I'm rereading this cuz it's amazing, and that "I don't have a monopoly on feeling like shite" line slays me
FFfan26 chapter 6 . 5/7
Awesome just so very awesome.
I love how you have totally shaken the whole story rather than change one thing and have the rest play out exactly the same. Only a chapter or 2 in but just had to leave a quick review.
freetre chapter 27 . 5/6
Excellent chapter! Poor Harry, sounds like he's in shock.