Reviews for Blood
CinderSpire793 chapter 24 . 11/14/2017
K , I skipped reviewing earlier today because of reception issues, so here goes...
1) LOVED THE FIGHT /breakup between Harry and Ron (and how it parallels the book breakup! Well done!)
2)Love LOVE LOVED the getting back together scene! Ahhh, for want of a sticking charm...
3)this whole gendersexuality theme has been so well done. It's made me think about my own experiences, which I haven't done in a long time, and it's really made me think about it all in a story of detached way. Like, these were my experiences and they sucked. But beyond the truly bad experiences, what were the good experiences? You've made me realize that I didn't actually have any really positive experiences, just people who weren't total ass hats who seemed like saints in comparison. *continues internal musings* anyway, just thought you'd like to know that your story is giving me /feelings/... And I hope everyone has friends like Ron and Hermione when they have to go through fucked up shit.
3) OMG I totally came out to my parents the same way! I backed myself into a corner intentionally, where they were going to find out the wrong way on Saturday if I didn't man up, so Friday I told them they're was something I had to tell them later, and at about 11pm I was sitting in a room with them. I may have just stared at my hands for 10 minutes before just blurring it out. And then it was, well, not like no big deal, but a very small deal. Anyway, made me laugh.
4) gay Charlie is awesome!
5)this is a my long review
6) in what chapter does Malfoy do the luck ritual? I missed it somehow. Anyway, hope you're able to update soon but I'll certainly wait if I have to! Such a great fic. Thanks
Zela3 chapter 25 . 11/13/2017
I found this story not too long ago and have been reading it during breaks at work. I love how you had Dumbledore find and catch Rita before she discovered that Harry is a werewolf. I have been greatly enjoying this story so far and am looking forward to the next update!
Pireader chapter 25 . 11/3/2017
PLEASE UPDATE! I love this story so much! It's amazing!
SmoulderS chapter 25 . 9/24/2017
I feel like almost everything I've been waiting for has happened in this chapter! Also I was really hoping Ron would be bi, that makes me so happy! Malfoy and Harry's interactions are great, they're both just so confused by each other it's almost funny, but at least now they're making the effort to understand. And the second task . . . definitely better than canon. Will this story end at the end of fourth year, or will there be a sequel?
freetre chapter 25 . 9/22/2017
This is an incredible chapter! Though I do wish that I had the sense to read it in bits, instead of all at once, but I couldn't help it! It's just that good! Will just have to put up with being a zombie in the morning from staying up so late with this.

Thank you for writing this fantastic story! It's always worth the wait between updates!
bootstring chapter 25 . 9/20/2017
Oh, I hope we find out more of what happens to Skeeter! Great chapter!
Viridian Nightingale chapter 25 . 9/20/2017
This chapter was incredible, this story is a gem! You deserve all the compliments in the world!
Vivi chapter 25 . 9/20/2017
This chapter was amazing, I like the fact that you added a bisexual character, I feel like they aren't represented enough in fanfiction. This story deserves so much attention and appreciation!
DarkRavie chapter 25 . 9/19/2017
That Other Coin chapter 25 . 9/19/2017
This whole update was great, but omfg I loved that last bit with Dumbledore :D
CinderSpire793 chapter 19 . 8/31/2017
/ Hey yo, I'm just like my country / I'm young scrappy and hungry / and I'm not throwing away my shot!

Nice.

Now, is 'Mr. Klepper' for Jordan Klepper (Daily Show and now The Opposition)? I like to think so.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/27/2017
Probably the best Severitus story I have read. I like the sensitive way that you deal with homosexuality and transgender issues, and your portrayal of Ron. I think you are spot on in Dumbledore's characterisation, manipulative yet sympathetic. Well done! Hope you complete it. The only thing that would have made it perfect for me would have been Sirius Black.
pernrider chapter 24 . 5/17/2017
Poor Harry! I absolutely love the man Ron is growing into. Your supportive Shape is unbelievably sweet. Your werewolf portrayal is unique and makes me respect Remix even more. Can't wait for the rest of the story even as I hope Shape punches Dumbledore in the nose.
SmoulderS chapter 24 . 5/11/2017
Great job on the Yule Ball! I was sad that Harry didn't get to dance with Ron, but at least Ron got to go with Hermione, that was nice. And it was a relief for Harry to finally summon his bravery and talk with Professor Snape. I hope you continue that conversation in the next chapter! Thanks for updating, and may I say kudos on the length of this chapter; it is impressive.
DarkRavie chapter 24 . 5/11/2017