Reviews for Blood
BurningSaiyan chapter 10 . 6/30
This story is AMAZING in all caps rage. I love it, I started it thinking it would be a fun, albiet a bit drab take on canon, but you just blew my expectations out of the water. Just beautiful, I love the changes you made, how Sirius is honored in history as he should be and Pettigrew the trash that he is. Harry and Snape's relationship is actually very realistic and well done. I am soooo happy that you didn't have Harry just say FU to his friends as way too many stories tend to do. You did an awesome job on characterizing the Golden Trio, this is some of the best characterizations I have seen on the site and that's saying something (although I have forgotten many of the stories that I have read, so you might wanna take that compliment with a grain of salt). I am happy that you had Harry actually thinking of James as his actual father, too many stories just decide to push him to the side b/c Snape is his biological father. Sorta Time traveling Dumbledore is fucking amazing, just near perfection. I love how goddamn obsessive he is about his plans and how Amelia is a part of it. I can't wait for Snape to fuck Greyback up, that'll be beautiful, if you haven't decided to do that then you need to make that happen or I'm gonna burn down an establishment. Anyways I have to say that you have done a brilliant job on this story and I hope that you never stop until you finish this, keep up the near perfect work. Also how you had Snape handle the reveal and his mind process was killer, holy shit I feel so much rage and happiness at the same time, too many emotions.
goatkid chapter 10 . 6/30
This isn't my typical genre, but I am really loving this story! You write the characters so well and the plot is well developed and thought out. I particularly like your characterization of Ron. The last scene was especially great. I am annoyed each time I see "Belatrix" instead of "Bellatrix," but that is a minor problem, overall. I'm eagerly looking forward to the next chapter!
Jess chapter 10 . 6/30
Thanx for the chapter. Are you going to make us wait another year to see what happens next?
This is great! Many authors attempted snape is harrys father fanfictions, but very few pull it off. I can't wait till' the next chapter!
bookcoda chapter 10 . 6/28
Hmm that was cool. I liked the segment at the end where Severus thought it was quick but it fit the situation and the scene.
Fawkes1725 chapter 10 . 6/25
This is a really excellent story. I have not seen one written like this before. You are a very talented writer and I look forward to more!
Drake chapter 10 . 6/22
MEAN!
mimosa chapter 10 . 6/22
Ughh... Misunderstandings are so messy.
A Mad Phoenix chapter 10 . 6/21
I love how realistic your characters are, and the Harry you've written is especially enjoyable to read. Can't wait for more!
Mystical G Panther chapter 10 . 6/21
nice chapter! update really soon eh!
cav55110 chapter 10 . 6/21
Wow! Great cliffie. Hope you update soon.
Profilore chapter 10 . 6/21
Wow. That was everything I expected it to be and more! I'll be waiting for the next part.)
DRINKnotTHINK13 chapter 10 . 6/21
Yeah, it's great! Love it! Wonder how Harry and Severus will act around each other now though...one trying to explain, the other avoiding, or what not! I can't wait for more!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 10 . 6/21
Brilliant chapter!
Lupinesence chapter 10 . 6/21
Great chapter, particularly loved Harry's conversation with Lupin. Poor Harry at the end with Snape, hope they can clear that up soon.