Reviews for Blood
pernrider chapter 24 . 5/17
Poor Harry! I absolutely love the man Ron is growing into. Your supportive Shape is unbelievably sweet. Your werewolf portrayal is unique and makes me respect Remix even more. Can't wait for the rest of the story even as I hope Shape punches Dumbledore in the nose.
SmoulderS chapter 24 . 5/11
Great job on the Yule Ball! I was sad that Harry didn't get to dance with Ron, but at least Ron got to go with Hermione, that was nice. And it was a relief for Harry to finally summon his bravery and talk with Professor Snape. I hope you continue that conversation in the next chapter! Thanks for updating, and may I say kudos on the length of this chapter; it is impressive.
DarkRavie chapter 24 . 5/11
A Mad Phoenix chapter 24 . 5/11
Thanks for the update! Still love the portrayals of Snape, Harry and Ron. Looking forward to the next chapter.
bootstring chapter 24 . 5/11
Snape makes a pretty awesome dad.
Viridian Nightingale chapter 24 . 5/11
This chapter was amazing, you are my favourite author
6Lisa9 chapter 23 . 2/20
Just spend the last couple of day reading that story.
I love how you made the characters evolve and how slow the changes where.
Thanks you for sharing :)
AmunRa02 chapter 23 . 2/15
I just spent a few days reading this fic. The long chapters have been so satisfying but I must admit, the long chapters cause the plot line to be very slow going. It's nice to see Ron as a champion instead of Harry. A lot of fics really under utilise him so I really love the way that you've written him. I can't wait for the next chapter to see if Harry trusts his dad enough to confide his sexuality and whether Harry gets comfortable enough to ask a boy out to the ball. Really really enjoyed your story so I'm looking forward to reading more. Thanks for all the time and effort you've put into this.
NatNicole chapter 23 . 2/14
*grins like a maniac* An utterly fantastic & AMAZING update; your writing is pure genius!
DarkRavie chapter 23 . 2/12
SmoulderS chapter 23 . 2/12
Wow, Hermione really shines in this chapter. Taking care of both Harry and Ron, then getting them to be friends again . . . she deserves some sort of friendship medal. Also, I'm glad Harry finally told his friends about his sexuality, and got to talk to Lupin properly. Things are definitely looking up, for now. Thanks for sharing!
ninja888 chapter 1 . 1/13
Terrible storyline. And you are not aware how the x and y chromosomes work.
Sean Mulligan chapter 6 . 1/10
This is a great story but I would have thought that Hermione would be more shocked by Snape being Harry's dad.
grovepjp chapter 22 . 1/8
Tx
SmoulderS chapter 22 . 1/4
I did really like this chapter, it was intense, and had some interesting twists. Also, about your author's note at the beginning, apologizing for longer chapters is silly, especially considering how quickly you wrote this. It just means we get more story, and that you are amazing, so I, as your reader, would like to thank you.