Reviews for Blood
Jyi629 chapter 12 . 10/11
This story is so awesome... I wish I could be automatically notified for the next chapter, I can't wait!
julesa66 chapter 12 . 10/4
Great story. Found it during a search. Enjoy the interaction between Snape and Harry. Harry needs to be forceful with his friends to but out of his lufe. He doesn't need to tell them everything and they don't need to push him to do things all of the time. Would like to see him get angry with them for a while for them to learn a lesson.
noooo!Don't do it Harry!What a mean time to end the chapter... but non the less thank you for all your hard work and this exiting new chapter! 'm really looking forward to the next one
SoulMore chapter 12 . 9/23
Elspeth chapter 12 . 9/23
Oops. The Gryffindors should know better. Beware of gifts from the Weasley twins (or hidden deatheaters). Good chapter.
I like the new more relaxed relationship with Snape that Harry is developing. There seems to be real trust growing there.
Trance20666 chapter 1 . 9/22
A really great start. I can't wait to read more.
Caraline Fisher chapter 12 . 9/21
Did you just knock them all out! And then just leave it there! I hope you're able to post again soon! I'll be waiting!
BlueWater5 chapter 12 . 9/21
Liked how Harry behaved suspiciously around Lupin even though he wants to trust him. Nice cliffhanger.
lol update really soon!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 12 . 9/20
Brilliant chapter!
DarkRavie chapter 12 . 9/20
Really good story and an excellent read. I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
bdet chapter 11 . 9/20
This story is AMAZING! please keep posting!Wills SS become more of a mentor for HP like he currently is with DM? What's up with AD "knowing" all possible futures (except this one) and AB being his accomplice? Can't wait for more:)
Swimdraconian chapter 11 . 8/28
Quite good - definitely one of my top pick's for Snape-as-Harry's-father fics.

Is this story also up on AO3?
Psyka chapter 11 . 8/28
Wow oh bloody wow please please please update again soon please wow
liz.onia chapter 11 . 8/28
Great chapter! I feel so bad for Harry. Wonderful amount of angst and I do hope things turn up for him soon! I'm curious how Pettigrew will be discovered since Sirius is dead. Or is he? I mean it's possible he could be alive and it was a fake Sirius killed. You never know in the world of fanfic!