Reviews for Blood
SmoulderS chapter 27 . 5/13
Wow, lots going on here! I can't believe this story is almost over. Dumbledore's plan was very rough. Will we get to find out what happened to Ron in the maze?
VannahSkye chapter 27 . 5/10
Oh I love this story so much! I have a feeling I'm going to be very sad when it ends but *sighs* I get it, you gotta wrap it up sometime. You took us us on such a journey and ha I'm getting a bit melancholy just thinking about the end, I've gotten so attached to these characters and fheir stories. I hope you'll keep writing though! It'd be great to read more from you. :)
wennifer-lynn chapter 12 . 5/9
gotta say, I'm rereading this cuz it's amazing, and that "I don't have a monopoly on feeling like shite" line slays me
FFfan26 chapter 6 . 5/7
Awesome just so very awesome.
I love how you have totally shaken the whole story rather than change one thing and have the rest play out exactly the same. Only a chapter or 2 in but just had to leave a quick review.
freetre chapter 27 . 5/6
Excellent chapter! Poor Harry, sounds like he's in shock.
kryptonianhallows chapter 27 . 5/6
Ahhhh I’m sad with only one more chapter left
Viridian Nightingale chapter 27 . 5/5
This was an emotional rollercoaster, what's gonna happen now? Severus is definetly pissed with Dumbledore.
DarkRavie chapter 27 . 5/5
I really like this story. it's an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
rowenasheir chapter 27 . 5/5
Mark the FFN stories you like as Favourites and we can all follow the links. I only make the completed ones as favourites and the incomplete ones on alerts. When it has been completes then delete frm story alerts and alert on the author!
Crotia chapter 9 . 4/2
Hey,

Your characters are really well rounded and react pretty natural to strange situations. the react just like normal people would in their place. Or at least, it feels that way. I also love your plot. And the pace is just slow enough to torture me and just fast enough not to make me give up your awesome story altogether,
kryptonianhallows chapter 26 . 3/1
YEEEEEEEEEEEESDARRY FUCK YES! Also shit I’m exited to see what happens with Voldemort’s plan
Harry and Draco accidentally going on a date is so cute! As well as Harry's continued denial to his friends.
agatag chapter 26 . 2/26
I love the story, there is just one thing that I didn't liked. There is too many gays around. ;) Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against them, it just doesn't feel very realistic when out of five boys in a dorm four of them suddenly becomes gay [or bi, like Ron]. I understand that you gave a reason for this [stressed mothers during pregnancy] and that Dean being gay was your opportunity to explain some od the theories behind "gayness" but first Ron, then Dean, then Seamus [and then Draco - another fourth year boy]? That's not realistic at all; for me it would be better if someone else did the explanations; for example that other gay character from upper class [I am sorry but I don't remember his name].

I will stop complaining now; it's great story! :)
I really liked the new Draco in this chapter! It’s been a long time coming, you did a good job
Viridian Nightingale chapter 26 . 2/25
Oh my God, this was amazing, I fell from my chair while reading this chapter. This is my favourite fanfiction ever, it made my day better. Thank you and keep up with this great work!